500mg/Wk. 18 Days In, No Androgenic Results

I woke up this morning with an absolute diamond cutter…

1 Like

Lol that’s fantastic. I hope it didn’t go to waste!

No decent girls in London.

But Australian, holy fuck

1 Like

You ever hooked up with an Australian girl?

Inappropriate question here @weightliftingwithoutlimits but with regards to you’re open relationship status… have you ever had a threesome? Or is you’re gf not open to/interested in that concept

I’ve never understood the rationale behind threesomes but for some it appears to be a huge turn-on. Say you have one dude and two girls right… how do both girls acquire sexual release in such a scenario. Penetration (biological… penetration) can only occur between two at a time, this is different with two guys and a girl… so I’d assume perhaps (and going into super graphic detail here) the male could perform cunninglingus… something which I have no fucking idea how to do… on the female, but then you’d get no visual stimuli from the act as you don’t get to see much.

It most certainly did go to waste, for someone who doesn’t know how to talk to girls (social stunting due to chronic pain inducing a near bed ridden state for a while, years of being picked on etc)

I’m good looking enough now where I find in bars girls will actually approach me if I sit around for long enough, however I don’t know how to keep a conversation going and due to this the girls walk away soon after introductions are made

Just imagine tren. Walking into a bar. You be da King.

Haha I’m just fucking with you.

Hope your trip is going well

I will answer your other question in a bit, out at moment

Walking into a bar on tren… drinks… dies of cardiac failure lol

Nah, tbh I think tren would just make me moody and agitated. I’ve learnt the hard way that without a foundation of social skills… no amount of drinking (or whatever it is you decide to take) will cover up for that… you’ll just make an ass of yourself (which I’ve unfortunately done a few times)… no one will fight me, as I don’t particularly look like the kind of person one would want to pick a fight with (the way I dress… steel toed boots, biker gloves, thick chain, fairly muscular etc… the way I look (very thick neck etc) the way I compose myself etc.)… however for others who are very drunk this concept goes out of the window and they’ll pick an altercation with anyone. I feel (despite the fact the way I dress is how I express myself) that when out alone at bars, concerts etc (I go solo when I don’t have others to go with) a facet of “don’t fuck with me” is important to have, otherwise people tend to sense vulnerability “hey look, this guy is alone… im drunk, let’s start with him” etc.

I’d never use tren, it’s one of the few (and winstrol, superdrol, insulin, dieuretics, beta 2 agonists, thyroid hormone etc) that I’ve promised myself I’ll never use due to the potential for SERIOUS harm. This kinda bars any potential for me to compete though lol. I just don’t think I’d react well to tren, and I don’t see the point in making that jump/taking that risk, especially if I’m not competing

100 mg test 200mg mast and 15mg dbol can probably give a similar result/look to 100-150mg tren anyway… which is the dose id implement if I were to use it (as I’d only be interested in the aesthetic effect… hypertrophy/ strength from the compound wouldn’t be a priority, the effect tren has on lipolysis I find to be profoundly interesting… as well as the hard, androgenic… grainy look. I’d even hypothesise the stack I mentioned above is even better in terms of aesthetics as dbol will provide extensive glycogen retention, tren tends to induce a profound flat as a pancake look for many

I used 250mg test 100mg mast and 20mg dbol for 3 wks prior to going away (took one last shot… a mega dose if you will right before I went away consisting of 250mg test and 210mg mast) from here on out it’s 250mg test weekly, about enough to keep me at 1400ng/dl cavg… no loss of muscle tissue will be occurring… and I’m still hitting the gym regularly, but workouts are being cut short (this I’m implimenting training high density/going for a wicked, quick pump with tons of burn, little rest in between sets)

Only really have time nowadays to go 4x weekly though, I’m doing a lot of speedwalking, between 10-20km daily… so that’s adequate cardio I suppose. If I drink however I don’t exercise the next day as alcohol exhibits a profoundly proarrythmiac effect regarding electrolyte imbalance and overt cardiotoxicity. I get PVC’s every time the day following alcohol consumption… if I drink a fair bit that is

Dude your too fucking smart. Got dam.

Test Decanoate is well researched and has a half-life of around 14 days. Nebido has one extra carbon on the ester-chain. If anyone seriously believes the drug companies claims that this one carbon extends it’s half - life to 30 + days ?. . . . well, i don’t.

Back to topic, i still maintain the marketing of Nebido is pure hype, and if you’re not feeling better on Nebido, its not beacause the compound itself is faulty. Its the way it’s being used, . . . which boils down largely to docs who can’t be bothered.

Do you not think your being overly scared of tren? I mean, I know we all react differently, but using a gram of tren for some time, I feel fine and don’t feel like I’m about to collapse. I have tried three different sources of tren, including ace.

Maybe Im just lucky ?

I have a friend who couldent use more than 300 otherwise it fucked with his mind too much. Although he is a bit mentally unstable already . A bit clingy and jelous type

In general, despite my passive nature… I’m a very angry individual struggling with a lot of deep rooted issues stemming from past events, the ways I’ve been treated by numerous people etc. it’s a struggle to keep myself in check these days/not start indulging in self destructive behaviour to curb certain facets of my life. I don’t want to start doing things like tren… it sounds to me like a fantastic way for me to just dive way off the deep end.

Tren tends to amplify personality characteristics to the extreme, and perhaps if I was to use tren it’d bring out my aggressive, bottled up emotions and tendencies

Just because you can use a gram now, doesn’t mean you’re fine, I guarantee you this is/will fuck you up IMMENSELY (internally). For many the first serious effect of AAS use is unpredicted sudden cardiac death, they don’t feel it coming/have no symptoms… and then one day they just drop

Feeling good doesn’t equte to good health… I’m sure MDMA feels amazing, but it certainly isn’t good for you

Test cyp is long ester it takes a few weeks to start to feel effects. It did for me at least