500mg/ml Test E into a Virgin Glute. What Have I Done?

Am I being counter trolled? Yes, it was a joke…

Hahahaha, sorry boi. I had to, did you have a good laugh though.

At least i cheered you up by showing you it could be worse.

3 days after my 250mg/.5ml pin. Fook me, I’d say pain is about 80% of the full 1ml shot. It’s definitley easier than the 500mg at once. I ordered some sterile grape seed oil. I’m gonna mix .5ml with .5ml test. Is that cool?

Update:

After pinning 500mg into my virgin glute and being in an ass load of pain for a week I decided to come up with a contingency plan. First thing was I switched to 2x a week at 250mg/.5ml. PIP was still decent but nowhere near as bad as the first.

I ordered sterile GSO and mixed it with my shot… ZERO pip now. God this is way more enjoyable. Guess I learned the hard way but if anybody else is having problems with PIP, the dilution method has been great.

I’m on week 5. Strength is going up a lot. Feeling alpha af. Gained 10lbs. I can see how this is addictive.

1 Like

Awesome news. Did you end up using .5 ml of test and .5 ml gso? If so, did you back fill a syringe or did you just draw from each vial?

actually did .5ml with about .3ml GSO. I just drew from each vial then switched the pin before injection. I have 3ml barrel so I just draw the T first and take it way back so not to accidentally get it in the oil.

Nice job! Pip can be crippling. I know it’s economical but you gotta watch out for those higher concentrations. I happy at 250mg/ml

1 Like

Rule of thumb on long esters like enanthate is no more than 250mg. Anything higher will give you issues of pain, swelling, absorbsion issues and too much hormone dumped into your blood stream at once. Test enanthate can hold nicely in the solution at 250 and below. Any higher and you need added solvents that aren’t good for you. Also if your gso is in a sterile vial and you transfer it in a sterile fashion you are good. Otherwise it needs to be filtered or you are asking for an infection.