500lb Squat PR

Will get a video up though as soon as I’m healthy and get a good physical.

Good lifting. I need to get a belt for Christ’s sake!

Thanks! and yes it helps to a degree

500 at 177 at 16 years old? I HIGHLY doubt it…video or never happened

EDIT: even at 18, i dont buy it…

you’re retarded lol - no offense. at 17 almost 18 it’s very realistic. I’m not the only 500 + lb squatter on my team. There’s one other player who is 18.
Look how many guys in college ball who are 18 19 years old who can bench 400 + and squat 500 even 600 +. Do you your research. If you need me to provide some examples then look up for two , Jeff Luc, and Trent Richardson. Look Up College Footballs Strongest Athletes 2011. Their numbers are far more impressive than mine.
I’ll tolerate ignorance because you can show ignorance.

And if you read my other post, I’m not re-hitting the PR to get it on video until I get back from the Dr. appointment this morning and know what the cause of my pains are.

peace.

While your looking up some of those athletes, take a look at the florida lifting records for high school weight lifting competition through FHSAA

Even those these are just Bench and Clean & Jerk numbers, you gotta be dumb ass to think these kids don’t squat heavy too.
Only reason I didn’t make it to state was because I got BEAT in districts.

http://www.fhsaa.org/sites/default/files/orig_uploads/sports/weightlifting-boys/2010-11/state/1A/wtb_183.pdf

http://www.fhsaa.org/sites/default/files/orig_uploads/sports/weightlifting-boys/2010-11/state/1A/wtb_183.pdf

http://www.fhsaa.org/sites/default/files/orig_uploads/sports/weightlifting-boys/2010-11/state/2A/wtb_219.pdf

i never said its impossible, IF you weight something like 210-220…at 177, it translates to 2,8 BW ratio, and at that age, unles there is a video even showing doing repping 450+, I dont buy it… please, I encourage you to shut my mouth…

haha you’re very wrong and ignorant to doubt. I weighed in at 182 this morning at the doctors. Idk what your numbers are, but if you never accomplished a 450 + squat at my age and still haven’t, don’t knock me and discredit me. I’ve got no reason to get on here and bull shit people and waste time asking questions.

I have ligament damage in my right pelvic area, doc. said it’s the beginning of a hernia. Nothing too serious yet but I need to lay low for 2 weeks. I can still lift - given I work with higher reps and moderate weight. He prescribed some medicine and I’m not to attempt another PR like that until around Aug. So your dumb ass will have to wait to see a video

My bet is he’s not lying but grossly misinformed on squat depth it’s probably a 500 lb 1/4 squat

[quote]Chase44 wrote:
haha you’re very wrong and ignorant to doubt. I weighed in at 182 this morning at the doctors. Idk what your numbers are, but if you never accomplished a 450 + squat at my age and still haven’t, don’t knock me and discredit me. I’ve got no reason to get on here and bull shit people and waste time asking questions.

I have ligament damage in my right pelvic area, doc. said it’s the beginning of a hernia. Nothing too serious yet but I need to lay low for 2 weeks. I can still lift - given I work with higher reps and moderate weight. He prescribed some medicine and I’m not to attempt another PR like that until around Aug. So your dumb ass will have to wait to see a video[/quote]
look dude, first i thought that your agression was funny, but now, its just annoying. For your info, the world record raw squat for highdchoolers belongs to Cody yager from 2007, who did 600 at a BW of about 350…THREE HUNDRED FIFTY FUCKING POUNDS!!! not a weakling 177…I am close to 500 pound squat, around 470 at this time speaking, but guess what? I weight 208 and bulking…so upload a video of a raw squat of proper depth, or please zip your mouth cause all this hostility just makes you look pathetic and fake…

[quote]pete26 wrote:
My bet is he’s not lying but grossly misinformed on squat depth it’s probably a 500 lb 1/4 squat[/quote]

possible…

Pete I appreciate the credit but I’m certainly not misinformed? Coach doesn’t clear it unless HE sees it go parallel in which i did take it parallel. My standards are ATG when I workout. “Misinformed” … I don’t mean to be rude and I have no intentions on being rude, but my guess is either you two are much older than me and have yet to hit 500, or you’re not very familiar with the strength of some high school/college athletes.

I’ve been doing this long enough to structure my own workouts, and know what the correct depth of - it’s 2nd nature to me. No need for you two to bring confrontation and discredit to the thread. I never asked… Do You Believe I hit 500?! I asked for advice on my squat in particular - to progress ; and guidance in other aspects of my training.

I don’t really care nor feel I have anything to prove in this thread. But a video will be posted soon enough.

nik samaras. You need to hop off the kids dick. And off the thread. He doesn’t hold any record for HIGH SCHOOL that I can find. He set a record for a national competition, not a high school meet. Jeff Luc, who is currently playing for FSU, squats 700 + lbs. And he’s only going into his sophomore year. Trent Richardson from Alabama, squats 600 + lbs. Both kids i used as examples were strong coming out of high school.

If you weren’t some random argumentative prick I’d give you my coaches digits, Mckinely Rolle, older brother to former FSU safety now Tennessee Titan Myron Rolle… and let him give credit to where credit is due… You’re pathetic. There was no aggression or attitude intended in that post, but when you post on someones thread just to knock someone you don’t even know… it’s uncalled for.

[quote]Chase44 wrote:
nik samaras. You need to hop off the kids dick. And off the thread. He doesn’t hold any record for HIGH SCHOOL that I can find. He set a record for a national competition, not a high school meet. Jeff Luc, who is currently playing for FSU, squats 700 + lbs. And he’s only going into his sophomore year. Trent Richardson from Alabama, squats 600 + lbs. Both kids i used as examples were strong coming out of high school.

If you weren’t some random argumentative prick I’d give you my coaches digits, Mckinely Rolle, older brother to former FSU safety now Tennessee Titan Myron Rolle… and let him give credit to where credit is due… You’re pathetic. There was no aggression or attitude intended in that post, but when you post on someones thread just to knock someone you don’t even know… it’s uncalled for. [/quote]
I agree

ok now im confused, you talk about yourself in 3rd person? whatever dude. you squat 500? good for, I dont give a single flying fuck anymore…

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
ok now im confused, you talk about yourself in 3rd person? whatever dude. you squat 500? good for, I dont give a single flying fuck anymore…[/quote]

im 19 and at a BW of 202, im at 530 squat, when i was 17 i was at 450 with a squat depth nazi of a coach bw of about 180 ish, im not saying it was perfect by any means but it was definetly not too shabby of quality. so i believe it’s definetly possible that he hit 500.

like he said there are some big ass melon famers if you look up some of the kids on rivals recruiting page. he came on here looking for genuine advice not to ask if people believed him or not

Thank you spar4tee and X.

Back to the topic, did you guys see where I posted what the doc. said today? Now I’m kinda set back for a while :confused:

yeah i would take some time to work whatever your weak areas are and continue progressing upper body, for example, core and lower back isnt my strong suit, and lately ive been working on it more so my back can handle my squats. if i were injured, every time there was a lift going on that i coud not participate, and probably even more than that, i would work on that core, who knows, you could come back stronger than before. whatever that weak point is take it by the horns

im not sure if you addressed that earlier, but what position do you play?

Good for you.

Don’t mind the bro giving you shit, he’s probably from a very small town and doesn’t know the kind of athletes some places breed. Some places meaning… Texas and Florida. :confused:

Keep up the good work, looking forward to a video.