500 Dl... Good Feeling

Pulled 500 tonight for the first time. I have been really bust this semester and my time in the gym has been less than what I would like, however I suppose this is the less is more thing coming through. Pulled it w/ no warm up (mistake) at the end of my upper body workout. (a buddy was DL’ing and convinced me to try) Pretty happy to finally hit it even in the middle of a busy semester. Previous pr was 475 at a meet this summer.

Nice job. Now imagine how good it would feel to get to a 600 DL.

Good job, best of luck on the road to 600.

Good job.

[quote]smorr wrote:
Pulled 500 tonight for the first time. I have been really bust this semester and my time in the gym has been less than what I would like, however I suppose this is the less is more thing coming through. Pulled it w/ no warm up (mistake) at the end of my upper body workout. (a buddy was DL’ing and convinced me to try) Pretty happy to finally hit it even in the middle of a busy semester. Previous pr was 475 at a meet this summer.[/quote]

Excellent! Nice job

no warmup? damn thats awesome.

[quote]bears wrote:
no warmup? damn thats awesome.[/quote]

And at the END of a session. See what you could do with a proper warm-up at the beginning of a session when you have it all in the tank. I bet 525 is feasible. Good work

nice work man…o wait…whats that over there by the bar?? O yeah, its your kidney. Think you better go plug it back in there