$500 At Tate's Site

Damn! My lady just ordered today and it’ll take like 3 weeks till I get my belt. Apparently they’re made on the spot, which is actually pretty fucking cool so I dont’ mind. Anyone have one and do they take some breakin in before they’re comfortable?

I got a foam roller about a month ago and use it every day. It’s one of the best pieces of recovery equipment you can get. Period.

Im pretty sure i saw an article on this site telling you how to make a foam roller…

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Damn! My lady just ordered today and it’ll take like 3 weeks till I get my belt. Apparently they’re made on the spot, which is actually pretty fucking cool so I dont’ mind. Anyone have one and do they take some breakin in before they’re comfortable?[/quote]

Powerlifting belts are never “comfortable” but they do get broken in and fit your body better.

Push those abs out!

A GHR is surprisingly easy to rig up. I made one in about 15 minutes in my garage.

Step 1- add padding to top of sawhorse
step 2- create upper ankle rest ~ 3 inches from wall (or make ankle straps)

and thats it. All you do is set it up so that the pad is right above your knee. The first phase of the exercise is the same as a back raise, the 2nd half you drive your toes into the wall and bend at the knees.

Some good stuff at EFS is the shoulder horn. They also have a product that simulates gymnastic rings which looks good.