50 YO, Old but Not Dead Yet

My first post

Solid first post!

First off, and this is a given; you look way better then 90% of the guys your age.

Second; you have only provided one front pic and no history about yourself so we are left to our own assumptions.

Now here’s my thoughts so take them for want they are worth. You need some more mass, you know the kind I am talking about; the kind that shows through a dress shirt. You will get that with some trap/delt work. Calves and forearms need some serious attention. They can be a bitch for some guys to grow; I have my problems there too. Is there a chance that you have massive upper legs and just don’t want to show them?

Your diet seems to be on and that is what is giving you a nice fit look regardless of your age. You could easily pass for a guy 10 years younger. Now doubt about it, you are headed in the right direction.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
First off, and this is a given; you look way better then 90% of the guys your age.

Second; you have only provided one front pic and no history about yourself so we are left to our own assumptions.

Now here’s my thoughts so take them for want they are worth. You need some more mass, you know the kind I am talking about; the kind that shows through a dress shirt. You will get that with some trap/delt work. Calves and forearms need some serious attention. They can be a bitch for some guys to grow; I have my problems there too. Is there a chance that you have massive upper legs and just don’t want to show them?

Your diet seems to be on and that is what is giving you a nice fit look regardless of your age. You could easily pass for a guy 10 years younger. Now doubt about it, you are headed in the right direction.
[/quote]

I run 5 miles 3 days a week–Also, I’m coming back from injury that limited me to pushups for months (couldn’t bench). Those are the main reasons for lack of mass right now. I’m not overly concerned about it, just trying to be fit. Thanks for your input.