50 Rep Leg Press

Great effort, but save the screaming for the last couple reps. Or maybe just don’t scream at all.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Great effort, but save the screaming for the last couple reps. Or maybe just don’t scream at all.[/quote]

But then how will people know he is lifting?

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
Confirmed OP is Beta.[/quote]

Better than being theta.[/quote]

Alright you got me.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
Confirmed OP is Beta.[/quote]

Better than being theta.[/quote]

Alright you got me.[/quote]

Excellent reference. Very clever.

why is it such a big deal? if he wants to scream let him scream! damn!!

Seriously, this is why T-Nation is so great, with all the sub par physique/strength level cunts knocking on being loud while lifting.

Here is a fun idea, you do what works for you guys, and let those who want to yell do what works for them.

ps Youngster398765029837405928734926890360823740589720934857 I highly doubt you would do that, no offense but stfu. You would not just walk up and take his plates, especially since he lifts with Ed Coan and you would get your face kicked in by one of the worlds greatest.

Well, I personally can do 60 reps with 880 lbs, on a steeper machine, and I only do lock-out for every 15 reps and no screaming…

[quote]youngster543210 wrote:
After I finished benching this for 10 reps I would of came over and stole your plates while you were doing it, just for all that screaming.[/quote]

Haha this is money.

[quote]Mr. Troll wrote:
Well, I personally can do 60 reps with 880 lbs, on a steeper machine, and I only do lock-out for every 15 reps and no screaming…[/quote]

NVM OP somebody in this thread is gayer then you.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Mr. Troll wrote:
Well, I personally can do 60 reps with 880 lbs, on a steeper machine, and I only do lock-out for every 15 reps and no screaming…[/quote]

NVM OP somebody in this thread is gayer then you.[/quote]
With his name, I would not take anything he says seriously.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Mr. Troll wrote:

With his name, I would not take anything he says seriously. [/quote]

naw its too specific, this guy is prolly srs lol.

[quote]mat_angus wrote:
2 weeks ago, on the “leg day”, John Meadows made me perfom :
50-40-30-20-10 reps on the leg press, increasing weight on each set.

Mat’
I’m still hating him for that !
[/quote]

What’s the rest of the workload look like? I can’t imagine one being able to handle much more than say an extra 2 or 3 sets for quads on the day.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]mat_angus wrote:
2 weeks ago, on the “leg day”, John Meadows made me perfom :
50-40-30-20-10 reps on the leg press, increasing weight on each set.

Mat’
I’m still hating him for that !
[/quote]

What’s the rest of the workload look like? I can’t imagine one being able to handle much more than say an extra 2 or 3 sets for quads on the day. [/quote]

hack squat !
30-20-10 reps, superseted with stiff DL

Mat’
John, if you’re listening to me : I hate you

[quote]ukrainian wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Mr. Troll wrote:

With his name, I would not take anything he says seriously. [/quote]

Take it or leave it then! I sure suck in squats due to long femurs, but in leg-press I use 18, 45 lbs plates and two 33 lbs plates on my top-set, and thats all I can load on the maschine! I do 3 set of 60 reps building up to a top-set, and before this I also do 3 high-reps set of machine hack squat. And my name may be in my disfavour, but I have never trolled on this forum, true story folks!

[quote]fr0gger666 wrote:
what’s with the screaming and crying?

if u have like 20-30 reps in you i see no need for the theatrics

its like my gym where this guy benches 2 plates and screams on every rep, sigh

[/quote]

Your argument is invalid! CS is just being awesome like Stan the rhino Efferding.

CS great fucking job.

As for the grunting, well what do you expect? I mean for all those hating I highly doubt you would be quiet if you just set your legs on fire.

What the everloving fuck is wrong with you people???!

Looks like basically everybody here needs either 1) TRT or failing that 2) a boot in the fucking teeth.

Get fucked.

[quote]hastalles wrote:

Looks like basically everybody here needs either 1) TRT or failing that 2) a boot in the fucking teeth.

Get fucked.[/quote]

i heard screaming for no reason makes you a real man with high T

[quote]fr0gger666 wrote:

[quote]hastalles wrote:

Get fucked.[/quote]

i heard screaming for no reason makes you a real man with high T
[/quote]

Umm… he wasn’t screaming for no reason.

It really bugs me how concerned people are about this. If you don’t like it, mute the damn video. And there’s like a 99.999999% chance we’ll never meet him IRL, so why is everyone so distraught about it?

I think it’s silly to insult a kid who is working hard and consistently is being trained by one of Powerlifting’s G.O.A.T. Some people grunt/yell, some people don’t. Don’t we mock Planet Fitness for them not allowing anyone making any noise during lifting?

Solid work Luke.