50 Cent

these thread is old how ever i came accros it by searching google to see if 50 does in fact use juice
iv read tru the whole the thread and some comments made me laugh like the fact that some1 said 50 was stupid???
how can some1 who has made a whole heap of money frum selling drugs to then go into the music industry and take over 4 a some time also promoting his own clothing lable amongst other money makeing projects he is involved in.

50 raps not only about bitches,weed and money he also raps about the struggle dat young people come up against in day 2 day life.
also for him to come into the rap game and dominate with his first album and makeing the hip-hop industry say who is 50cent were did he come from and want to be in some way linked with him
tells me he is foucused on what he wants frum life and his doen a good job at doen it

does he take juice id say yea jail can give u time 2 put sizeon but luk at the recent movie he stared i as a cancer victum he lost loads of weight for the role n not long after put it back on again, i had a coarse of juice and put size on when my coarse finished i had a change in job and it wasnt possible 2 go 2 the gym and i lost loads of weight n luked realy slim in the face

LOL

wtf…

On behalf of the UK, I sincerely apologise for this fucking idiot.

Its okay, I’m sure there are people with downs syndrome trying to use the internet in America too…

Let me also add an apology. This could be a masterful troll job from an anti-English American perhaps? I’m just putting it out there…

50 cent MAKES the juice. He doesn’t just take it.

On a serious note guys, I think 50 cent might well have been on the juice. Opinions?

At about 2:30

G G G G G GYNO UNIT

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
On behalf of the UK, I sincerely apologise for this fucking idiot.[/quote]

x3

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

x3[/quote]

Hows your PCT going dude, feeling any better yet?

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:
50 cent MAKES the juice. He doesn’t just take it.

On a serious note guys, I think 50 cent might well have been on the juice. Opinions?[/quote]
one question…

who cares?

x3[/quote]

Hows your PCT going dude, feeling any better yet?[/quote]

Hey MG,
Ive added hcg 400iu ED, not helped so far, been a week. Also on selegiline 10mg a day, still lactating :frowning: im fuked.

x3[/quote]

Hey MG,
Ive added hcg 400iu ED, not helped so far, been a week. Also on selegiline 10mg a day, still lactating :frowning: im fuked.[/quote]

Test your HCG to make sure its legit. Are you still on nolva and bromocriptine?

x3[/quote]

Hey MG,
Ive added hcg 400iu ED, not helped so far, been a week. Also on selegiline 10mg a day, still lactating :frowning: im fuked.[/quote]

Test your HCG to make sure its legit. Are you still on nolva and bromocriptine?[/quote]

Im still on the nolva, the Bromocriptine I stopped and switched to the selegiline upon BBB’s advice, the bromo made me feel too shitty all day. The hCG is legit.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
Its okay, I’m sure there are people with downs syndrome trying to use the internet in America too… [/quote]

lol thats f&$@&! up

x3[/quote]

Hey MG,

Test your HCG to make sure its legit. Are you still on nolva and bromocriptine?[/quote]

Im still on the nolva, the Bromocriptine I stopped and switched to the selegiline upon BBB’s advice, the bromo made me feel too shitty all day. The hCG is legit.[/quote]

Stick with the HCG for a month. Id try and get your test levels checked while on it to see if its working. Forgive me if I am mistaken, but I thought that the segeline was reccommended to counteract libido problems, and won’t do anything for prolactin, if thats the problems. Did you get your bloodwork back?

I believe the docs have got my bloodwork, they have called me in for a consultation next tuesday, apparently its not “urgent” so im guessing the bloodwork doesnt look bad.
In regards to the selegiline, I believe its a dopamine agonist, so should help to lower prolactin levels. Any thoughts on this by BBB???
Still havent seen an improvement, cant say for sure though.

I believe the docs have got my bloodwork, they have called me in for a consultation next tuesday, apparently its not “urgent” so im guessing the bloodwork doesnt look bad.
In regards to the selegiline, I believe its a dopamine agonist, so should help to lower prolactin levels. Any thoughts on this by BBB???
Still havent seen an improvement, cant say for sure though.[/quote]

As far as I’m aware, its an MAO, not a dopamine agonist. Its not commonly used to reduce prolactin levels either.

Do you suggest I jump back on the parlodel?

[quote]erie32 wrote:
these thread is old how ever i came accros it by searching google to see if 50 does in fact use juice
iv read tru the whole the thread and some comments made me laugh like the fact that some1 said 50 was stupid???
how can some1 who has made a whole heap of money frum selling drugs to then go into the music industry and take over 4 a some time also promoting his own clothing lable amongst other money makeing projects he is involved in.

50 raps not only about bitches,weed and money he also raps about the struggle dat young people come up against in day 2 day life.
also for him to come into the rap game and dominate with his first album and makeing the hip-hop industry say who is 50cent were did he come from and want to be in some way linked with him
tells me he is foucused on what he wants frum life and his doen a good job at doen it

does he take juice id say yea jail can give u time 2 put sizeon but luk at the recent movie he stared i as a cancer victum he lost loads of weight for the role n not long after put it back on again, i had a coarse of juice and put size on when my coarse finished i had a change in job and it wasnt possible 2 go 2 the gym and i lost loads of weight n luked realy slim in the face[/quote]

This is by far the most hilarious post I’ve read on this forum.

Ghetto-romanticism is such a cute hobby for kids.

But watch out for the coarse of hoarse-steruuds!