50 Cent Might Be on the Juice

Celebrities Injected into Steroid Scandal

Along with Wyclef, Timbaland, and Mary J. Blige. All purely speculation at this point though.
http://omg.yahoo.com/report:-entertainers-in-steroid-report/news/5666

They both look like they work out to me. They’re both ex fat boys as well. Both black, rich entertainers, any surprise they might be targeted for steroid use?

I don’t know maybe it’s just me. I’m used to looking at professional bodybuilders and saying “Yea, probably roids…” These two? Nah.

Is Dr. Dre on the list?

Can anyone explain this?

[quote]12. I heard 50 Cent used so many steroids he has to wear a diaper now 24 hours a day.

That’s f’d up, man!

Posted at 3:18PM on Jan 14th 2008 by Bill Clinton was the first black president[/quote]

In the comments.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Can anyone explain this?

1. I heard 50 Cent used so many steroids he has to wear a diaper now 24 hours a day.

That’s f’d up, man!

Posted at 3:18PM on Jan 14th 2008 by Bill Clinton was the first black president

In the comments.[/quote]

That’s ridiculous. So now the public thinks AAS causes incontinence?

Here’s another ignorant comment:

So this guy thinks steroids can make you look as jacked as 50 Cent without working out and that the results are fake! What a tool.

Those comments are gold! People are pretty crazy when it comes to the 'roids. It’s like Rogan talking about big dick pills. If all you had to do was pop pills and get huge, wouldn’t every guy be huge?

Of course he is. Anyone with any size is. Get over it.

[quote]meangenes wrote:

1. I heard 50 Cent used so many steroids he has to wear a diaper now 24 hours a day.

That’s f’d up, man!

[/quote]

You can find me in the club, bottle and a bib
Look mami I got the daiper if you live in a crib
I’m into diapers 24 hours a day, my butt gets rubbed-
with baby powder, so come give me a hug, come give me a hug.

I heard he used so many steroids he is now worth a dollar.

LOL! After reading those comments let me make sure I have this straight about 50 Cent

Selling cocaine and killing people = multiplatinum albums and $100 million Vitamin Water deal

Using steroids for personal use = social pariah

[quote]robo1 wrote:
LOL! After reading those comments let me make sure I have this straight about 50 Cent

Selling cocaine and killing people = multiplatinum albums and $100 million Vitamin Water deal

[/quote]

And poster child for “Whoops I Crapped My Pants” adult undergarments.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I heard he used so many steroids he is now worth a dollar.[/quote]

I just spit coffee all over my desk from that one -lol

S

[quote]Jay-B wrote:
Along with Wyclef, Timbaland, and Mary J. Blige. All purely speculation at this point though.
http://omg.yahoo.com/report:-entertainers-in-steroid-report/news/5666 [/quote]

Mary J. Blige? W T F?

[quote]robo1 wrote:

[/quote]

That just shows how Bass Ackwards the world is today…

[quote]Ujjay wrote:
meangenes wrote:

That’s f’d up, man!

You can find me in the club, bottle and a bib
Look mami I got the daiper if you live in a crib
I’m into diapers 24 hours a day, my butt gets rubbed-
with baby powder, so come give me a hug, come give me a hug.[/quote]

LOL!

Maybe I’m just dumb and ignorant, but 50 cent isn’t that impressive so much that I would accuse him of using steroids. I could see if he was super ripped and everything but he just looks like a regular weightlifter.

Ya know its sad that stuff like this gets headline news and stuff like this…

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2008/01/14/bathurst-school.html

is pushed under the carpet and for the most part ignored

[quote]sed26 wrote:
Maybe I’m just dumb and ignorant, but 50 cent isn’t that impressive so much that I would accuse him of using steroids. I could see if he was super ripped and everything but he just looks like a regular weightlifter.[/quote]

i don’t think i’d call him a regular weightlifter. he might not impress everyone at T-Nation but give him some credit. if he’s a regular weightlifter, what gym to you lift at?
the bigger question is why does anyone care?

Or should I just say a regular dedicated and educated weight lifter. Anyway he doesn’t look like he’s on the juice.

They forgot to add LL Cool J to that list…haha!!

Wow what did someone do make a list of who is famous, looks like they workout, and could have a shady record. Come on give me a brizzzake!! LOL!