5 x 5 Or Muscle Revolution?

I cant decide what to do. My goal, like everyone else’s is to get to single digit BF and gain muscle mass.

My shoulder is 100% now but I am still bummed about loosing my max lifts which were an all time high in January.

So should I start Bill Starr’s 5x5 which is what I used to get my numbers up to where they were before? Or should I do my orginal plan of following “Muscle Revolution” for a year? If I go with muscle revolution I would start with ABBH-BBB- etc etc

Diet, I will follow Berardi’s 10 habits.

[quote]DF85 wrote:
I cant decide what to do. My goal, like everyone else’s is to get to single digit BF and gain muscle mass.

My shoulder is 100% now but I am still bummed about loosing my max lifts which were an all time high in January.

So should I start Bill Starr’s 5x5 which is what I used to get my numbers up to where they were before? Or should I do my orginal plan of following “Muscle Revolution” for a year? If I go with muscle revolution I would start with ABBH-BBB- etc etc

Diet, I will follow Berardi’s 10 habits.[/quote]

I say go with Muscle Revolution. Plenty of variety (no boredom) and an excellent plan.