5 Weeks To Contest

Last day of carb loading and a wake-up. Got someone to take some pics again and will try to get them up this afternoon…1/2 through the midterms…one more essay to do…crim law and torts done…but the mf of them all, contracts is still to come…

But it will soon all be over…getting sick of sweet potatoes…this diet by Chris Janusz…Seven Days to Ultimate Leanness, parts of it seem to be ok, some strange…but it appears to be working. What is missing is what to eat during the day tomorrow…will maintain the last day’s recommendations just to avoid messing up some way.

Rock on Charlie!

OK, got pictures off the camera and onto the computer. Now, if it works right and the pics are not all jacked-up, I can get them here…only got two to work, the rest were too dark…

OK, Pic 2. Really. Actually, this time…

Hey!
Looks Awesome!! Can’t wait to hear how you do…I’m sure it will go great for you. Sounds like you’ve got the diet well in hand, and I know your training was also right on.
Best of luck
(and thanks for all your help in the past!)
Jo

Would like to see the images a bit larger, but from what I can see I am totally impressed! 52!?!?!?!

There is hope for this 44 y/o then!

Yeah, I know 'bout the size…would like 'em bigger also, but I am having an issue with this cheap camera technology thing.

Anyway, took first in my age class…not to hard, was the only competitor, in the middleweight novice class, took second in a field of eight (4 USAFA cadets in that one and lost to one of them by a point), and second in the open middleweight class (second by a point also).

What cost me: the tan…I did not have the tanning cream that does the instant tan and under the lights, I sort of bleached out. If I had the tannning stuff, would have taken both of the middelweight categories. And this is the judges telling me this.

And that was interesting. One judge said I had no lats, and the another one (5 judges total) said great lats…ok, so which one is right? The two consistent comments: tanning lotion and learn to pose…

All good info for the next contest…

Starting to eat normal food again…and got a vicious cramp last night from the green chili cheese burger I had for lunch…

I do need to thank Biotest for making Carbolin 19 available. Yesterday, Monday, took another bf test with calipers on 7 sites…measured at 5.4% bf at 168…that means I either did not lose any lean mass or lost very little since I started the diet way back when. Considering the sprinting, the cardio and other crazy stuff (velocity diet) to still be at 158-159 in lean mass is fantastic.

The folks at the gym are trying to get me to enter the July Colorado BB contest. At this point in time, I am disinclined to aquiesce to their request…want to eat like a normal healthy person for a bit.

Way to go! Live it up and eat. Best of training to you.