5 Weeks Into a Deca Cycle

I personally went against the protocol for a first cycle. I started almost 5 weeks ago 500 mgs deca a week. I have sust250 on hand in case i got “deca dick” but so far it has been the opposite. i’m not getting the gains i origally expected probally 5 lbs so far.

my workouts are improving and i’m eating everything in site. for the last week i’ve been questioning weather or not it is counterfit because my balls aren’t shrunk and my cock works great. people are constinetly telling me i’m looking bigger but i don’t know if it’s from doubling my workouts or what.

Why would you call that “having a good deca cycle?” It sounds like you got ripped off if you’ve only gained one pound per week, especially for a first cycle. You should probably have at least that much in water retention.

I have sust250 on hand in case i got “deca dick” … If that is so then why didnt you run the two together,? you obviously have absolutely no idea what you are doing.

This isnt rocket science,You only need basic aas knowledge to create a simple but yet CORRECT/effective cycle, any moron can pull one together better than what you have chosen.Make better choices next time.

i’ve talked to plenty of experienced users that said that the cycle would yield some good results. mild but effective. i didn’t run the two because about half the people i talked said they never got deca dick. how do you know how you will respond to one compound if you’re taking two or three to start.

sota, if i’ve been ripped off that’s one thing but there are users with more experienced then you who have tried it themselfs more than once with good results. unless you’ve tried it yourself then how do you know your response the same with tren some people take it as an alone compound with good results. i’m not just making up some kind of rumor. don’t be a JERK/moron.

Dont get mad when people are trying to give you proper advice…And may i ask how the hell you are aware of how “Experienced” iam?
I would assume you think this b/c of how low my posts are…? bro,I only use this form specifically for its search engine, i really dont have the time to post and rack my stats on here, i have a log on here and thats about it, im already high ranked on several other forums but when i see posts like yours i cant help but to criticize.

[quote]maxblood wrote:
i’ve talked to plenty of experienced users that said that the cycle would yield some good results. mild but effective. i didn’t run the two because about half the people i talked said they never got deca dick. how do you know how you will respond to one compound if you’re taking two or three to start.
[/quote]

When doctors use this for medical uses, do they usually stack it with test?

I’ve known people who ran deca by itself and never had a problem.

Dude you gotta run your Test! Schwarz is right plus without an AE like Nolva or Clomid your gonna wind up with ONLY water. To me any cycle has one main ingredient…TESTOSTERONE… the rest are complimentary and create the proper physiological conditions that allow you to grow. They will allow you to push harder and recover faster…when combined with enough of the right calories you will find yourselfhaving to turn sideways to walk through the door. The effects of Deca don’t show up until after you go off…that’s when it gets bad.

I learned the hard way and PCT can eliminate the effect, but I can assure you that when the Deca is out of your system you ain’t gonna be bragging about your sex life much cuz you won’t even want to think about it and that really sucks. So right now you are early enough into the sycle to get it tuned up. I usually run 600mg Sust or Test, Sust is my favorite and 400mg of Deca a week for 8 weeks…drop the Deca at 8 weeks and change to something like Tren or Masteron for the next 4 weeks…you’ll keep the power that you get with the Deca and your metabolism will be freaked out by then.

Get NOLVA now and start it everyday or you will be sorry. Keep it running through the PCT and even though everyone here says to start PCT at three weeks, do it at 2 weeks after you go off…5000mg HCG once a week for 3-4weeks Nolva everyday and your dick will stay in the game. If you see water, and trust me you can tell the difference between water and muscle then bump up the Nolva… if your blood pressure jacks up from the water go to the doctor and get a diuretic to keep it out of your blood stream…ain’t gonna gain if you have a stroke. That’s just my advice, from what I did and what I learned… I have run deca three times now everytime twice with Sust and once with Test E…I started at 169 a year and a half ago… 192 right now…5%… and it worked awesome. Good luck

T-38
My eyes hurt even attempting to read that.

But on the same note. Why the heck would anyone run deca without test. If theres a chance my shit may not work, im not going to take that risk.

i’m freakin married with kids it’s the same thing as deca dick PLENTY of people have run that compound by its self with no problem. personally i think people are to scared to venture into there own. these forums are filled with people that have never tried anything without test in it but swear that you shouldn’t either. oh well if the shits fake there’s no point in dwelling over how much of an idiot i am. i guess if i was smart enough i wouldn’t have got ripped off in the first place.

From my research deca has been used in higher amounts primarily with HIV patients and women.

In all research there has been no interaction with test at all. However nowhere in the literature (that I have read) is any comment on loss of libido from Deca.

As a matter of fact deca is used in women to restore libido!

But Nandrolone inhibits the hpta axis hardest. That is also in research corroborated. Probably the prolactin gets into the high ranges of elevation. That also depends on the propensity of the individual.

[quote]maxblood wrote:
i’m freakin married with kids it’s the same thing as deca dick PLENTY of people have run that compound by its self with no problem. personally i think people are to scared to venture into there own. these forums are filled with people that have never tried anything without test in it but swear that you shouldn’t either. oh well if the shits fake there’s no point in dwelling over how much of an idiot i am. i guess if i was smart enough i wouldn’t have got ripped off in the first place.
[/quote]

Man Nandrolone decanoate is the most counterfeited steroid. Chances are that unless you bought it in a certified pharmacy with a doctor issued prescription and a pharmacyst giving you the 2ml ampoules it was counterfeit. Probably everyone has used underdosed gear at one time or another. I have and don’t feel like an idiot. We live and learn.

thanks for your imput i would like to at some point try some legit gear.

[quote]maxblood wrote:
thanks for your imput i would like to at some point try some legit gear. [/quote]

Well. You called sawadeekrob an “idiot” in another thread and snapped at a bunch of folks here who have been trying to help you. I hope you appreciate the help you have been receiving. It seems ill deserved.

now i get to call you an “idiot” and thanks for your input as well

[quote]maxblood wrote:
i’m freakin married with kids it’s the same thing as deca dick [/quote]

Poetic.

[quote]maxblood wrote:
now i get to call you an “idiot” and thanks for your input as well[/quote]

Hey, I’m not the guy with a picture of a mass murderer for his avatar…

Oh, wait. Yes I am.

i think the gear i’m taking is real yesterday i’ve hit some personal records in the gym i don’t think it is as potent that it should be but in the gym my strength is through the roof just starting week five deca takes awhile and like i said everyone i know is noticing a differents but so far no sides i’m going to continue either way i’m on a role while i have nolva on hand should i not take it untill the end of my cycle? i don’t feel like i’ve snapped at anyone but if i hurt someones feelings maybe you should grow a pair.

[quote]maxblood wrote:
i think the gear i’m taking is real yesterday i’ve hit some personal records in the gym i don’t think it is as potent that it should be but in the gym my strength is through the roof just starting week five deca takes awhile and like i said everyone i know is noticing a differents but so far no sides i’m going to continue either way i’m on a role while i have nolva on hand should i not take it untill the end of my cycle? i don’t feel like i’ve snapped at anyone but if i hurt someones feelings maybe you should grow a pair. [/quote]

Not keen on punctuation then?

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
maxblood wrote:
i think the gear i’m taking is real yesterday i’ve hit some personal records in the gym i don’t think it is as potent that it should be but in the gym my strength is through the roof just starting week five deca takes awhile and like i said everyone i know is noticing a differents but so far no sides i’m going to continue either way i’m on a role while i have nolva on hand should i not take it untill the end of my cycle? i don’t feel like i’ve snapped at anyone but if i hurt someones feelings maybe you should grow a pair.

Not keen on punctuation then?[/quote]

Glad I wasn’t the only to notice this. Why does anyone keep trying to help this disrespectful tool. Some will never learn that you get more in life by being respectful and not appearing like you are in second grade with the above punctuation.

Craig

[quote]craig_4g63 wrote:
Dave_ wrote:
maxblood wrote:

Not keen on punctuation then?

Glad I wasn’t the only to notice this. Why does anyone keep trying to help this disrespectful tool. Some will never learn that you get more in life by being respectful and not appearing like you are in second grade with the above punctuation.

Craig

[/quote]

Bingo. Also is that last “sentence” of his supposed to be some sort of apology?