5 Things You Would Do

In the most hypothetical sense… if you knew you were going to die what would be the top 5 things you would do.
That would actually be achieveable… not fly to the moon kinda stuff.

I just want to see what the biggest ones would be, just incase anything should cause me or you to think about these things…

ps: please do NOT turn this thread serious by alluding to other threads i have featured in or turning it into a “is suicide right” thread.
this is GAL, lets try and keep the attitude happy and non-serious.

thank you T-Nation.

I know I’m going to die.

I can’t think of anything pertinent to accomplish if I only had a few months to live. Does that mean I’m content? Or just unambitious?

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
I know I’m going to die.

I can’t think of anything pertinent to accomplish if I only had a few months to live. Does that mean I’m content? Or just unambitious?[/quote]

Thats a good question actually…
I mean NOTHING entered your head when you read the piece ??

Do you find that your amibitious at the moment ??

As in do you wake up, thinking man im gotta get a new PR in the deadlift today, or today ima go do 2-3 woman ??

I have always been ambitious, but i think its something people either have or haven’t. I don’t really think it can be learned no matter how many trips to the head shrink or how many “self help” courses you take.

Maybe people more intelligent than me will comment.

And to be honest i just looked at the bottom right hand corner… its a bit odd given the thread:

HA never has strong words meant so much or been so easy to understand as that one.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Let me think.

OK, I can definitely recommend skydiving. It is a unique rush. Better than bungeejumping.

I have driven a Ferrari around a racetrack. Good, but not worth the money really, unless you have lots of it.

Scuba diving is awesome.

Other than that, I think it would have to be travel. I want to see various places before I die. Bora bora for example or Mt Kilimanjaro.

Actually, this might sound a little strange, and I probably wouldn’t actually do it, but I would want to rob a bank before I die. But only if I was going before my time, so to speak. I imagine the rush would be unparalleled. I’d probably use a plastic gun, inside a bag. That way, the cashier would not risk being hurt but the cops would still treat me like an armed criminal. Plus the cashier would take me seriously enough not to laugh in my face when I said “Give me the money”.

EDIT: I don’t mean to chapen your thread, but this is something that I would DFINITELY have to do; sex with 3 beautiful women at once. Even if I had to pay for it (which I probably would), it would be just something I would consider that I would have to do. I mean sex with 2 women would be cool, but if I’m going to go for it, then why not think big and have 3.[/quote]

Been skydiving- 5 times :slight_smile:
What a rush, i would HIGHLY reccomend bunjee jumping aswell nothing like flaking towards the ground with nothing but rope stopping you dying. For opening your eyes and giving you motivation its un-parrelled !
Come to think of it, ima look this up see if i can hook up one !
Go to http://www.ilovemondays.net/ for more info my good mate :slight_smile:

Robbing stuff was never my forte i ALWAYS get caught, can’t lie to save my life :smiley:
Its bloody horrible when i was growing up, my parents ALWAYS knew when i was lying :frowning:

For the last one, from the pm you know theres a trip to amsterdam planned… i shall definately make this come true ill even send a postcard :slight_smile:

And cheapen it, my good man nothing you could say or write could cheapen a thread your just to damn knowledgable and kind.

Regards to all.

Seeing the Terracota Army & the Great Wall would be good.

Ya seeing the great wall would indeed be up there for me too, once the mongolians dont break it down someday you might get there :slight_smile:

You mean a bucket list?

1. Write letters to as many family and friends as I could

2. Make a few video’s for the kids

3. Use whatever I have to make as many people happy as I can.

4. Make sure the kids know how to create their future wealth

5. Pray.

1.eat mcdonalds and kfc
2. go to a club buy a bottle of cristal and pour it on a bitch
3. make it rain in the club
4. have someone drive a hummer down flinders st(main street) whilst im standing on top of it superman style
5. since rob a banks been done, probably load myself up with c4 and fireworks, go to a jail(the block with the pedophiles and rapists) and blow shit the fuck up…

probably a bit of both to be honest :smiley:

wouldn’t be a half bad idea :slight_smile:

jtg987 wrote:

1. since rob a banks been done, probably load myself up with c4 and fireworks, go to a jail(the block with the pedophiles and rapists) and blow shit the fuck up…

Interesting. I wonder how the media would portray you after the event. ‘twisted fuck’ or ‘local hero’, lol.[/quote]

hero, do it godzilla big

SSoooo ya i signed up to do a bunjee jump in 2 months time :smiley:

This thread is serving its purpose :slight_smile:

It depends. How much notice do I have? If it is a year or two, I would write a book. I would quit my job and dedicate myself to that full time, as my only - slim - chance at immortality.

If I had a couple of months, and did not require medical care, I think I would take a couple of good books, go back to Italy, and die there.

Ride a motorcycle across the United States.

I understand the point of this thread is to motivate people to get off there asses and go do this stuff, but if I was going to die I could get a couple of credit cards to fund the trip and buy a fancy bike and not have to worry about paying it back. As it stands now, I will eventually do this, but will have to save money.

Other stuff: Ride the trans-siberian railway.

Ride a motorcycle from Alaska to the tip of South America.

Hitch-hike along the route of Alexander the Great’s conquests.

EDIT: I don’t mean to chapen your thread, but this is something that I would DFINITELY have to do; sex with 3 beautiful women at once. Even if I had to pay for it (which I probably would)…[/quote]

You aint been for a night out in Manchester yet mate.

My choices would have to include that Jamie Eaton chick I heard about somewhere.

Other than that, I’ve done most things anyway.

I’d spend the time revisiting old friends, travelling even more, time alone under the stars in the Scottish mountains, everthing I do now anyway.

Why wait until you have a death sentance hanging over your head to do the things you want to? That’s just dumb.

[quote]Renton wrote:

Why wait until you have a death sentance hanging over your head to do the things you want to? That’s just dumb.[/quote]

sure, and then you get the voice of reason