5 or 10 grams CREATINE

Cell tech contains 10 grams of creatine per serving. Why? Evereybody tells me to take 5grams of creatine daily. What is the best amount 5 or 10? Does it depend on your bodyweight?

Thanks // Sturla

Supposively your body can only use so much creatine at a time. but, a surge in insulin can make you use more creatine. thats why they say to take it with carbs. cell tech claims that it causes your insulin to surge, therefore allowing your body to use more creatine…normally i use 5 g twice a day during my maintainence phase. it seems to work for me.

This reminds me of the weight gainer wars of the late 80’s early 90’s. Remember when a company would come out and say that there weight gainer had 3000 cal per serving while the others had only 1500-2000.Of course they did .They just forgot to mention the scoop was bigger or it took 8 scoops in a serving instead of 4. My point? When Phosphagen HP came out 1 serving was 1 scoop with 5gms creatine and 35gms of dextrose/carbs. Cell tech 1 serving is 2 scoops 10gms creatine and 75gms dextrose/carbs. So although some mark for cell tech may say, well, cell tech has this special this and that in the product, who cares!I know people who have had progress with creatine in water while others need some kind of simple carb in it.I’ve tried both products and although they are ok and all,you are just paying extra for the convenience of having the dextrose in it.My question is with these mixes how can it be gauranteed your getting the 5-10gms in each serving? Personally I would buy the creatine and dextrose separate and mix them myself with a little Crystal Light.