5 Most Addicting Games

Starcraft.

Metroid Prime. I fucking LOVED that game. When I first got it, I literally played for 4 days straight. I couldn’t stop. The best video game ever.

Luigi’s Mansion. I don’t know why people hated this one, I thought it was great!

Diablo 2.

Zelda. The first one. When my brother and I got it we played it all the time.

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
jasmincar wrote:
Diablo 2…when I was 13 I used to play 3 hours per day

I dont want to touch video games anymore

3 hours a day? Pft. Amateur.[/quote]

seriously

try 6 straight and eating nothing but Cheetos and Orange Soda.

i actually made it a point to stay away from video games after D2

that was years ago and actually my brother brought over a friend’s Xbox 360 with Fallout 3

played for like 3 days straight and beat it. so now i dont have the urge to play again. good things theres no PVP or i’d be doomed

Fallout 3

Left 4 Dead

The Orange Box: Half-Life 2 / Portal

COD4

Achievement hunting on DMC4, Ninja Gaiden II, The Force Unleashed

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Call of Duty: WaW - Nazi Zombies. Nuff said.

Good God yes. Insane amounts of fun. I was playing it earlier with my brother and his room-mate and we were doing pretty well at level 17 when the computer decided to kick me out of the server for ‘‘All player stances disallowed’’.
Damn good fun, though…

Diablo 2 was pretty damned addictive. COD4 Multiplayer. Mario Kart 64 multiplayer. [/quote]

Nice! Level 17 is hard if you don’t cheat, and that computer kicking you off is so frustrating. It’s happened to me too sometimes, drives me ape shit.
But Nazi Zombies… it’s the only reason I even play that game.

Final Fantasy 7. Addicted to this right now… (playstation emulator)

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Starcraft.

Metroid Prime. I fucking LOVED that game. When I first got it, I literally played for 4 days straight. I couldn’t stop. The best video game ever.

Luigi’s Mansion. I don’t know why people hated this one, I thought it was great!

Diablo 2.

Zelda. The first one. When my brother and I got it we played it all the time.[/quote]

You thought Luigi’s Mansion was addicting? Seriously? … Seriously? You put that game in the same company as Starcraft and Diablo 2?

I’m reporting you to a mod. Seriously.

Couldn’t stop playing WoW, most of the Football (soccer) Manager series, CS, Guitar Hero II/III and this Worms type of game on my phone (very useful because I commute a lot).

word @ SC

i actually sucked at the game itself but i played a lot of Snipes and the other one where you just kept upgrading units. and defense and the one w/ obstacle courses. those were great.

[quote]JSMaxwell wrote:
I realize the kinds of games you were looking for in your original post, but shit you not. Start playing this game and you won’t be able to stop until you beat it…

http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-bloxorz/index.html[/quote]

oh fuck you…

Counter Strike 1.5 and 1.6

1. Grand Theft Auto Series
  2. Resident Evil Series
  3. Leisure Suit Larry
  4. Guitar Hero
  5. Mario Kart

Currently playing:
1.Runes of Magic (sorta, too laggy for my computer)
2.Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
3.Jade Dynasty

I like the last 2 best, RoM and JD are online btw judging by what type of games u like.

The next new addicted game will probably be SCII!

smells a tnation clan

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
goochadamg wrote:
jasmincar wrote:
Diablo 2…when I was 13 I used to play 3 hours per day

I dont want to touch video games anymore

3 hours a day? Pft. Amateur.

seriously

try 6 straight and eating nothing but Cheetos and Orange Soda.

i actually made it a point to stay away from video games after D2

that was years ago and actually my brother brought over a friend’s Xbox 360 with Fallout 3

played for like 3 days straight and beat it. so now i dont have the urge to play again. good things theres no PVP or i’d be doomed[/quote]

Amateurs. I’ve done hell baal runs for 20+ hours in a row manually with my blizz sorc. On a healthy diet of ramen, speghettios with meatballs, and diet mountain dew.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
The next new addicted game will probably be SCII!

smells a tnation clan [/quote]

D3 IMO. If they don’t fuck up the pvp.

[quote]nz6stringaxe wrote:
I used to play DF2 back when I had 56k. I played the three Delta Force games because they were the only things that ran really well with 56k online. Then, I got my new computer and downloaded Black Hawk Down.

I was really addicted to the Sims for a few days last year, and then I added all the expansions I had at once (about 4-6) and I was instantly overwhelmed and realized I couldn’t play anymore. I was so thankful to be released from its clutches.

Theme Hospital and Roller Coaster Tycoon both had me going for quite a while. Who could forget Starcraft-where a single match online or campaign could take over an hour…and then you lose and have to do it again.

I think Halo 2 online was huge for me logging in countless hours at a game though.

The formula for an addictive game is basically creating a series of very small, short term goals that never cease to progress, and there is no overlying, definite end goal.[/quote]

Fuck yeah roller coaster tycoon was addicting. Trying to build a custom coaster that didnt make people puke or piss themselves in terror, and then when you finally get the right combination of fear and joy, and you coaster succeeds?

Fuck. Yeah.

did anyone on here ever play gunbound?

Most addicting of all time? I’d have to go with EQ1 from its original launch…played that up until Planes of Power expansion, quit finally shortly after that as the game started to go downhill and get boring. That game is the reason I ended up being 190lbs skinny fat, almost no muscle mass. I would fucking play that thing from the moment I got home from school until I had to go to bed every night and then on fridays/weekend I would play all day and night only taking breaks to eat and sleep for 3-4 hours. Fuck I was a loser. lol

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Call of Duty: WaW - Nazi Zombies. Nuff said.

Good God yes. Insane amounts of fun. I was playing it earlier with my brother and his room-mate and we were doing pretty well at level 17 when the computer decided to kick me out of the server for ‘‘All player stances disallowed’’.
Damn good fun, though…

Diablo 2 was pretty damned addictive. COD4 Multiplayer. Mario Kart 64 multiplayer.

Nice! Level 17 is hard if you don’t cheat, and that computer kicking you off is so frustrating. It’s happened to me too sometimes, drives me ape shit.
But Nazi Zombies… it’s the only reason I even play that game.[/quote]

Its not that difficult once you know what rooms to camp in. I usually go 22+ with my 1 buddy. Addicting game indeed.

1. Subspace/Trench Wars - online 2d shooter, hella fun
  2. Mario Tennis - N64
  3. Mario Golf/Party/Kart - N64
  4. Diablo 2 - PC
  5. Starcraft - PC

5.) Final Fantasy 1 and Dragon Warrior

• This is my all time favorite FF game, and the one that started it all for me. Dragon Warrior is there too because I actually played it more then FF1 but never stuck with the rest of the series.

4.) Guild Wars

• Spent hours on end in college playing this. Made a bunch of friends who unknowingly went to the same college, and we formed a top tier GvG guild.

3.) CS 1.6

• Spent even more hours on in college.

2.) Tecmo Super Bowl

• Greatest game of all time!

1.) Super Mario Bros 3

• Maybe not played as often anymore by most, but once you pick it up it’s hard to put it down.