5 Months on TRT Still Fatigued

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Have you considered supplementing with DHEA?

It is one of the ‘feelgood’ hormones and since I incorporated it in this steroid cycle, my mood has been much more positive with much less daytime lethargy.

Since DHEA secretion is influenced by the hypothalamus and since your T replacement will have negatively affected this, it’s quite feasible that you natural DHEA secretion is impaired. DHEA is a precursor to many different androgens in the body.

BBB[/quote]

Well put BB

Original poster, are you on hcG

If you are not, it is IMPERATIVE that you retrieve it.

It is your bodies source of many androgenic hormones, such as pregnenolone, many of the andro’s, etc.

And DHEA is great as well.

The best way to implement a HRT program that includes TRT + hcG/and or hmG + AI + GHRT is to also backfill it with pregnenolone + DHEA cream.

I am on hcg, DHEA was middle of the range. I suppose it’s worth a shot.

I am on TRT and also on Wellbutrin. It helps a lot. You maybe want to get your adrenal function checked however.

Same issue here and my sleep sucks. Fatigue is so bad I was put on disability. I’m UVA Medical Center bound this month. Fibromyalgia and servere fatigue syndrome was brought up but I said well if I take adderall would that help and the Doctors said no. I said then I don’t have that because adderall after 3 hours helps with the fatigue and soreness but comes back if worse near bed time. My diet is not that great so I’ll work on that next.