5 Months Into a Body Transformation

Dude, your progress is awesome, keep it up buddy.

Thank you Cut, no worries, I’m certainly not slowing now…I have overcome injuries, negativity, skepticism, and haters along the way with out a second thought they were all in my rear view mirror. Nothing out there will slow my pursuit of achieving what I want and will get!

And Larsen123…the #1 biggest thing for me was getting angry at myself for letting myself go…Get mad as f#@k at yourself and then do something about it. If you haven’t done it yet take a photo of yourself from the side and front and back…I had no idea how freakishly out of shape I looked until I did that…I was horrified at what I let myself become, a night time binge eater, with a unhealthy diet of sugar filled alcoholic drinks to wash down my burgers and crap, congrats on your 7 months of dedication and whatever results you have earned from it.

But if you are not happy with what you have achieved already do 2 things…Be patient, and change that one thing that you KNOW is not helping you, I have a feeling we all know what is the negative factor in our diet/training program is when we are not seeing the desired results, its just that we tend to make excuses about why we can keep doing that negative thing…

Look at your diet journal and or your training log, go over it with a fine tooth comb and remove that one speed bump, try it for 2 weeks while logging your measurements and stats, if you don’t see the change your looking for that obviously wasn’t the speed bump you needed to eliminate. Now try it again until you get it right.
Peace and Piece.
-Adam

Nice work!

[quote]Qualay wrote:
Nice work![/quote]

Grassy ass!

Great progress!

Thanks man.

Wow, I didn’t expect an answer like that. Thank you very much for your time - that was exactly what i needed to hear. That you go out in the weekends and that you are still having a life outside the gym.

I’m not sure that i’m up for at diet like yours, but I’m sure that you’re absolutly right - i know exactly what my weekness is, alcohol and getting shitfaced way to often which off course leeds to fast food and a lack of training. But I will take your advice - no alcohol for two weeks while working my ass of should show some improvement. I’ve been taken pictures since the beginning I don’t give anything for the numbers I care about how I look.

Once again thank you :slight_smile:

[quote]larsen123 wrote:
Wow, I didn’t expect an answer like that. Thank you very much for your time - that was exactly what i needed to hear. That you go out in the weekends and that you are still having a life outside the gym.

I’m not sure that i’m up for at diet like yours, but I’m sure that you’re absolutly right - i know exactly what my weekness is, alcohol and getting shitfaced way to often which off course leeds to fast food and a lack of training. But I will take your advice - no alcohol for two weeks while working my ass of should show some improvement. I’ve been taken pictures since the beginning I don’t give anything for the numbers I care about how I look.

Once again thank you :)[/quote]

Have you considered the Velocity Diet? That will certainly shock the hell out of you, and you will see an instant decrease in BF. Just FYI.

Hmm. I’ve read about it briefly and I’ve thought about trying it because I see all the good results people get but I don’t quiet get the point in it. Maybe I should give it another chance, it looks like it is working…

Is it a hardcore diet ? I mean hard to fit into a regular busy day with school, work and all that?

It’s the easiest diet to fit into a busy lifestyle, that’s why I’m still on a modified bookend version of it.
Read about it, your diet is 80% of your results bro…go from there, read, envelop, learn, and execute.

Anyone taking NanoVapor for pre-lift drink at the moment? Not to turn this into a supplement Q&A thread, just curious.

really,really good progress giving you a high rating for that!

[quote]thaiclinch wrote:
Anyone taking NanoVapor for pre-lift drink at the moment? Not to turn this into a supplement Q&A thread, just curious.[/quote]

I’ve taken nano vapor and besides making me feel super jittery it didn’t really do much for me. I did not feel an increase in pump of sustained energy or more endurance. It also made my stomach feel like garbage. Just wanted to give a heads up from my personal experience.

On a different and more important note. Your transformation is phenomenal i went through quite a bit of fat loss myself and I’m sure you’re in the stage where all the results are really coming through and you have more motivation then ever because you can see great things happening. If you ever don’t have motivation or want to test yourself a bit take the weight belt at the gym and strap back on some of your weight for all of your body weight exercises that you do. It’s a quick reminder of all that you have been through. Once again congratulations.

Looks good

[quote]thaiclinch wrote:
The before pic is on 1-22-09, the “mid-transition” pic is from 5-15-09
Sorry about the poor lat spread, still working on perfecting it haha.[/quote]

damn! fantastic. keep going

ur an inspiration man, great work

how is your workout routine??? I see u do 2 days of cardio (something like hit, right?), and I saw how u do ur exercises, but how is ur schedule for the week at the gym? I’ve been looking for a good routine to get started, u “before complexion” is just the way I look like today!

Wow your progress is amazing, keep it up and you will have to peel the ladies off!

You know…Virginia isn’t that far from NC… lol