5 Months In, What Do You Think?

I am 15 years old, I am 6 foot 1 inch, and 181 lbs…
sorry for the crappy pics. and i just started cutting…

new on here and i cant figure out how to get more than one pic on my thread… and you can see pics in my profile.

http://my.tmagnum.com/cory888

i think i got it…

I think you should add more mass before thinking about cutting…

[quote]lpwolford wrote:
I think you should add more mass before thinking about cutting…[/quote]

thats what i want to do, but i just want to lower my bf alittle for summer.

I see why youre cutting. YOu have some fat in the outer portion of your pecs, and that gets worrying with your shirt off (no one notices it with the shirt on)

In any case, do what makes you happy. YOU look like someone who lifts, but the pictures make you look bigger than you really are. You need at LEAST 15-20 pounds of mass over what you currently have not to look skinny. Width is poor at this point, arms are small. Not much else to say at this point.
Back?Legs? calves?

Do the mandatories at least: back d-bi, front d-bi, mm, quad, side chest. LEarn about these poses and put up pics once youve added more mass. For now, do whatever suits you and then get back to adding mass.

[quote]UkpairehMombooto wrote:
I see why youre cutting. YOu have some fat in the outer portion of your pecs, and that gets worrying with your shirt off (no one notices it with the shirt on)

In any case, do what makes you happy. YOU look like someone who lifts, but the pictures make you look bigger than you really are. You need at LEAST 15-20 pounds of mass over what you currently have not to look skinny. Width is poor at this point, arms are small. Not much else to say at this point.
Back?Legs? calves?

Do the mandatories at least: back d-bi, front d-bi, mm, quad, side chest. LEarn about these poses and put up pics once youve added more mass. For now, do whatever suits you and then get back to adding mass.[/quote]

i know the poses but its hard to take pictures when your buy your self. ill try to get some decent pics next time. my legs are not very big because i have torn my ACL twice…and it is really hard to have serious mass on my legs.and my arms are almost 17 inches, i just couldnt get a other poses, well any real poses…

waiting on legs…

^ your avatar looks like you are try to, or just have shit yourself.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
^ your avatar looks like you are try to, or just have shit yourself. [/quote]

^ your avatar looks like you have 4 inch waist

[quote]cory888 wrote:
lpwolford wrote:
I think you should add more mass before thinking about cutting…

thats what i want to do, but i just want to lower my bf alittle for summer.[/quote]

if you add more mass then you would look just as good for summer I think

if you cut any then you would be straight skinny
but some girls like that I guess

[quote]Seinix wrote:
Waittz wrote:
^ your avatar looks like you are try to, or just have shit yourself.

^ your avatar looks like you have 4 inch waist[/quote]

…yes…because I am Frank Zane…

Add more muscle and no/minimal fat and your BF% goes down…pretty sweet deal. I’d say keep adding that muscle cause you are just at the point where it is starting to have a decent showing.

In the past 2 weeks i have been plateauing and i cant get out of it.

legs…

More legs. my legs are pretty small, because i have torn my ACL twice in the past two years.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
…yes…because I am Frank Zane…[/quote]

No, I’m the real Frank Zane.