5 Month Test-E Cycle

Ok here we go, I’ve done test-c,test e cycles(3months) before. i find that I don’t start seeing noticable results until 6-8 weeks in. I’m thinking of using 250mg/5days of Geofman test-e for 5 months. With a dialed PCT.

Anyone done longer cycles? What were the results?

Sounds like a horrible idea to me. One thats going to be rough coming off of with the minimal gains that you will likely accomplish from that dosage.

Im also curious as to why you would think to inject once every 5 days with test E? I would think that in the last year you would of learned that this is no where near optimal.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Sounds like a horrible idea to me. One thats going to be rough coming off of with the minimal gains that you will likely accomplish from that dosage.

No offense but, Have you cycled this long before yourself?? Or is this your thoughts. I’m looking to talk to someone that has done it.

Im also curious as to why you would think to inject once every 5 days with test E? I would think that in the last year you would of learned that this is no where near optimal.

Type-O 250mg/ml 500mg/5days - also will be starting with 2IU HGH.

[/quote]