5 Month Cycle PCT

Hey everyone, I am trying to come off as smoothly as I can. For the first 3 months I ran some tren, winstrol, anavar, and masteron. The last 2 months I have been cruising on 500 mg of Test E and 3 IU of Growth a day along with some HCG (usually 1000 IU once a week).

I stop injecting the testosterone 7 days ago and have 14 days until I begin PCT. Right now Im pinning 350 IU HCG everyday until about 5 days before I begin PCT. Which I will then run 100/100/50/50/50 of Clomid everyday and 60/40/20/20/20 of Novadex everyday to hopefully get me back on track, Im getting a blood test at the end of Dec/beginning of Jan to see where I am at. I will use 2.5 IU a day of growth during the whole PCT process.

Ive been on this forum for years and know how dumb running 20+ week cycles are, but I am young and know I can recover. Stats are, 24 years old, 6’7, 280 lbs, 12-13% BF, BP=390 Deadlift=450 Squat= Never max butt around 500.

Looking for advice on PCT if you have a different idea or if you would run different dosages. Feel free to flame, you wont hurt my feelings at all.

Your HCG dose is way too high. 250 iu 3x/week is plenty since you were running it along with your cycle. Do not use more than you have to.

Additionally, during your cycle should have been 250 iu 2-3x/week as well instead of one big shot once per week.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Your HCG dose is way too high. 250 iu 3x/week is plenty since you were running it along with your cycle. Do not use more than you have to.

Additionally, during your cycle should have been 250 iu 2-3x/week as well instead of one big shot once per week.

[/quote]
Agreed, I wasnt able to stay consistent with it throughout the the cycle so when I had it, I shot a large amount. your suggesting 750 per week at 3x per week, would it be any more beneficial to break that 750 into daily doses?

Too Superhuman: Back in the day 20-week cycles of test where the norm and people used moderate dosages to make quality muscle gain’s.The less than 12-week is in my opinion a course to become a water carrier.A super tanker that gain’s 25lb’s with 15 being water weight. That was the reason for longer cycles at say 500mg’s to gain quality muscle. Congratulation’s on your development at such a young age. all the best john

6-7 and 280 do u play any sports???

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]
Agreed, I wasnt able to stay consistent with it throughout the the cycle so when I had it, I shot a large amount. your suggesting 750 per week at 3x per week, would it be any more beneficial to break that 750 into daily doses?[/quote]

No real need to break it down to that, but you can if you want to. The protocol we recommend on the TRT forum is 2-3x/week, so anywhere in that ballpark, or more frequent, is fine.

390 bench at 280lb after that much gear seems a little low to me. . .

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
390 bench at 280lb after that much gear seems a little low to me. . .[/quote]

LOL the dude is 6’7…do you have any idea how long his arms would be?

You are giving Rogue Vampire and that old senile guy on here a run for their money for most useless poster on this site.

I would say a bench press of almost 400 pounds is pretty fuckin good even at 280

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

LOL the dude is 6’7…do you have any idea how long his arms would be?

You are giving Rogue Vampire and that old senile guy on here a run for their money for most useless poster on this site.[/quote]
Mr.Balla I heard about your testicular medical problem on the othwer page,actually i felt bad for you? I ask why? all the insulting juvenile comment’s.Your 37,but operate at an immature level.Man-up!!!Moreover cut down on your waist !!!40inches is SUMO-Ball34/40 at 5-8’.

T-Fal is the mega troll. Don’t respond

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
T-Fal is the mega troll. Don’t respond[/quote]
Is there anyway admins could do something about this mega troll? He had his own thread and it wasnt enough, its taking away from serious threads on here.

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

trollolol

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
T-Fal is the mega troll. Don’t respond[/quote]
Is there anyway admins could do something about this mega troll? He had his own thread and it wasnt enough, its taking away from serious threads on here.[/quote]

I doubt the admins really care about the steroid section, it’s kind of the site’s dirty little secret.

If you ignore him he’ll get bored and go away.

My waist is 37 inches, I don’t max very often so I don’t think it fully reflects my strength. I bench 225 25 times, and benched the 150 lb dumbells for 8 reps. 3 years ago I was 6’7 210 lbs at 18% bf so I’ve come a long way in str training I think.

Look. . .it’s all good to me SuperHuman. . .not knocking ya at all. . .just saying. . .a guy at my gym doesn’t even work any serious iron (he’s more into his sport) and yet he benches 225 X15 times at a bodyweight of 185lbs. I spotted him last week. Fully natural. . .about 5’11’’ I don’t know where the hell he get’s his strength. . .I think his max when he was going more for strength was around 360lbs on the bench. . .which I find hard to believe but if he could do 225X15 he can definitely lift close to 300 cold. . .at the same bodyweight of 180lb. . .you might think that is crazy and to look at the dude you’d never guess. . .but it is a reference point (and no he doesn’t have super short arms).

On week 3 of PCT, Im shocked at how well im recovering. My strength is only down about 15 lbs in all major lifts but Im on my way back up. Eating 6 meals a day and my weight is staying on for the most part, im 273-276 (though I appear a little smaller, I think due to no water retention). Hopefully my blood test at the end of the month goes well, if so Im definitly gonna compete in my first BB show in the spring. I know I will be undersized for my height, but im shooting to be on stage at around 260. Happy Lifting T-Nation

hey I would like to ask you how did your pct go by the way?

I am new in this forum I would like to know how did your PCT go superhuman ?

[quote]TeamCanucks wrote:
I am new in this forum I would like to know how did your PCT go superhuman ?
[/quote]

You need to get hold of a flux capacitor first.