5 ft 8 130 lbs 21y/o

[quote]therickuss wrote:
you guys obviously dont know squat about speed training. It took me alot longer to learn how to keep bulky (non-functional muscle) off than it took me to learn how to bodybuild. i learned how to to body building when i was 14 its easy theres absoloutly nothing to it. i learned everything i need to learn to train a professional fighter and heres the results[/quote]

Look at all that non functional muscle. Im sure Usain Bolt is slow as fuck because of it.

Lets not forget he’s 6’5 also

[quote]therickuss wrote:
you guys obviously dont know squat about speed training. It took me alot longer to learn how to keep bulky (non-functional muscle) off than it took me to learn how to bodybuild. i learned how to to body building when i was 14 its easy theres absoloutly nothing to it. i learned everything i need to learn to train a professional fighter and heres the results[/quote]

obvious troll is obvious

well then i guess im just a troll.

A skinny kid with abs is like a fat chick with boobs. It doesn’t count.

i have a feeling you guys are fat asses

[quote]therickuss wrote:
i have a feeling you guys are fat asses[/quote]

Thats nice.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]therickuss wrote:

Thats nice. [/quote]
He’s right though. Every one of us is fat and ab-less :wink:

i agree with everything the OP has said

[quote]therickuss wrote:

Yup. My ass is huge.

[quote]tajacks2 wrote:
i agree with everything the OP has said[/quote]

then you probably follow the same lazy parasitical school of thought and want to be spoon fed everythin you want, as soon as you want it.

[quote]therickuss wrote:
i feel emotionally secure now that i have abs.[/quote]

trolololol…

i have a 6 year old nephew with a better physique than you do

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]therickuss wrote:

trolololol…[/quote]

hahahahaha how did i miss this line before

[quote]therickuss wrote:
I do a ridiculous amount of core work and just wondering if it shows. I dont have weights other than 10-25 pound DB and cables and i have access to a power plate. i do every agilty/balance exercise known to man, and i mainly focus on speed training or elasticity training, but i think ive gotten somewhat of a good physique considering i dont even care about asthetics.

ive been going at it for 8 years before an injury, now ive been at it since december. i eat lots of beans and grains and veggies and bread and pasta yada yada and i have cut out meat copletely. I replaced meat with textureized vegetable protein, which is way cheaper and healthier (3 bucks for about 100 Gs of protein). [/quote]

So you have no weights to lift, you don’t care how you look, and you don’t eat meat. Why the F did you join a bodybuilding website?

[quote]therickuss wrote:

We can only hope to change that because you look like shit

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]therickuss wrote:

Look at all that non functional muscle. Im sure Usain Bolt is slow as fuck because of it.

Lets not forget he’s 6’5 also
[/quote]

I LOLd…and BTW O.P make me a effin sandwich and two for yourself!

You’re lean, but you need size. Pick up a fork and don’t put it down until you’re 50 lbs heavier.

When was your last meal 2010?

In the words of Professor X…

“This is a BODYBUILDING website”

Get outta here kid.

Or eat a lot of burgers and lose the attitude. Your choice.

This thread.