T Nation

5 Day Workouts?

I am aware that this is a bad idea but I got a 5 day trial membership to golds gym and was looking to milk those 5 days for a healthy extensive workout.

I know that most workouts have resting days, but I want this workout to be 5 STRAIGHT days. Im looking to target all the muscles groups in an effort to TONE not build. Because its golds gym I can do anything from lifting to swimming. I also dont have a job right now, so I am willing to spend whole days in the gym if need be.

I have N.O. Explode and muscle milk as well as a mens multivitamin all purchased from GNC. I know it will be hard, but a safe workout schedule for those five days targeting each muscle group is what Im looking for. If anyone has suggestions please lend your ideas. I know the whole thing is idiotic. Pending good results, Ill probably buy a membership.

main points-

5 day program (no rest)
all muscle groups
golds gym
N.O. Explode/muscle milk/multivitamin
TONING
120 available hours

Max-OT

I really hope that you read this before you go and buy anything else…

No program, no matter how great it is, will give any lasting gains at all. Re-read that last sentence. I think most people would agree that at least a month is around the minimum for gains to be noticeable.

As for just wanting to “tone”… It doesn’t exist. Either lose fat or get bigger muscles. The only “tone” you’ll see is the pump from the workout, which will likely be gone within an hour after the workout.

mate i dont wanna sound like a dick but drop the muscle milk and n.o explode. if you do a search for muscle milk in this forum you’ll understand why. I used to take the n.o explode aswell, it was great for the first 2-3 weeks then after it even with max dose i didnt really get a kick from it. also the creatine effect of it doesnt work either, there was a case just recently where they took bsn to court and it was proven that the ‘creatine’ they claimed to be in the product, was not there

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
there was a case just recently where they took bsn to court and it was proven that the ‘creatine’ they claimed to be in the product, was not there

[/quote]

I am not surprised at all.

I don’t really see why a five day program is idiotic. But still, if you are doing this for only one week, there really isn’t a point in actually making a program. Just pick which bodypart you are going for each day, then choose the exercises before you get there.

[quote]derek wrote:
Max-OT[/quote]

+1
Training 5 days straight isn’t a bad idea. I do it and feel great. It was said before, no program is going to tone you.

day1-chest
day2-back
day3-shoulders
day4-legs
day5-arms

Everyday, deadlift and bench 5x5 style. Bang for your buck.

Thanks for the advice everyone that actually answered my question. And yea n.o. explode is only good for a month at a time from what I understand. Im defiantly open to more suggestions.

No what he said is that NO explode straight up sucks. Try selling it to a friend or something and buy some mono creatine and whey (at least if you’re gonna be serious about lifting)

[quote]Kataklysm wrote:
No what he said is that NO explode straight up sucks. Try selling it to a friend or something and buy some mono creatine and whey (at least if you’re gonna be serious about lifting)[/quote]

no explode is good if your after a caffeine boost, but not much else. i’ve been using nitrix alot and find the caffeine effect still is working, although i only use it when im going to set a pr .

but yeah your better off using the money your going to spend on no explode on other things such as whey, BCAA’s or ZMA’s.

my own experience of no-explode was very cynical, all in all i’ve used 3 tubs of it last year. at first i in my own opinion already decided it would be a waste of money and not work but it was great, best workouts i’ve had up until that point and best pumps i’ve ever had.

however, it wasnt all good, my stomach couldnt deal with it and especially towards the end of my use made me feel sick whilst using it, after downing it instead of wanting to go workout, i wanted to go and throw up in the toilet. it’s a product you HAVE to take on an empty stomach otherwise, it will do damage to your digestive system, im not willing to speak on my own experiences on this part because it could be a number of things that have caused my problems with my digestive system but i believe the no-explode played a major part. all in all my third tub was vanilla flavour or something similar, anyways at gym they have a air wick kinda thing near the squat rack, anytime it spits out its vanilla like scent, i want to hurl

if you have any questions about no=explode im willing to help answer them just pm me,

There is nothing wrong with muscle milk. The ingredient that caused so much fuss was taken out. I still can’t believe people on this forum are still shitting on a perfectly acceptable product.
Obviously , NoXplode seems like a waste, but then again , 9/10 people on this forum are just talking out of their ass because they have not tried it. But really , it doesn’t work.

[quote]Rocky101 wrote:
derek wrote:
Max-OT

+1
Training 5 days straight isn’t a bad idea. I do it and feel great. [/quote]

Agreed. Currently, I train 5 to 6 days a week, usually twice a day.