T Nation

5' 8

Anyone know a brand of sweatpants that aren’t dragging on the floor for short guys?
I guess everyone is 6’1"…?

Here ya go.

I’m 5’9" with a short inseem (30"-31") and I feel your pain. Anything that is “open” or flared at all at the bottom winds up under my shoe tripping me.

And sweat pants and track pants do not tend to come in nice increments like a piar of jeans at the Gap.

The only solution I have found is to buy sweat pants that have the elastic at the ankle. Luckily this tends to mean the less expensive brands such as Russell Athletic, or maybe the house brand at a place like Champs will do.

Do they come in any other colors?

Hey, I’m 5’8" also, though, I’m not really sure whether I have short/average/long legs.

In any event, I’ve found that I really like military bdu pants for working out in. To start, they come in two or three general lengths, but more importantly, they tie at the ankle, preventing dragging. I personally think they look better then the average pair of sweat pants, while allowing the same freedom of movement.

Hope that helps.

laughed so hard at what you posted, Professor X.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Here ya go.[/quote]

Shit, that’s funny! I laughed out loud.

I thought all T men wore spandex when they worked out? I guess I’m the only one that does…

LMAO

[quote]HouseOfAtlas wrote:
I thought all T men wore spandex when they worked out? I guess I’m the only one that does…

LMAO[/quote]

If you consider Ronnie Coleman a T-man then I guess you’re not alone.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Here ya go.[/quote]

I was really looking for something without the booties on the feet.