170kg x 8

pause squat 2 seconds

1x1 180kg
1x1 190kg PB

band assisted ab pulldowns

10 minutes stretching

wasnt my strongest day,but got the work done,puked after 170kg x 8
came back and hit new pause squat pb 190kg easy enuf
just shows if your focused and determined and aint scared of hard work you can push on…

You’re doing it wrong.

90% of 230kg is 207kg. That is your TRAINING max.

5/3/1 week should look like:

155kg x 5
176kg x 3
196kg x AMRAP

[quote]animus wrote:
You’re doing it wrong. [/quote]
No he isn’t

[quote]

90% of 230kg is 207kg. That is your TRAINING max.

5/3/1 week should look like:

155kg x 5
176kg x 3
196kg x AMRAP[/quote]

Yes, for the FIRST cycle…

I edited my post after I realized the mistake, but it looks like it didn’t go through. Read the “Fourth cycle” after-the-fact. Redid the math… I think it can be problematic to round up when in kilos for both estimates, but not a big deal. My math ended up with a 115kg final set, which is close to a 10lb difference. I imagine that might slow progress, but again, not a big deal.

My apologies for misreading though.

[quote]animus wrote:
I edited my post after I realized the mistake, but it looks like it didn’t go through. Read the “Fourth cycle” after-the-fact. Redid the math… I think it can be problematic to round up when in kilos for both estimates, but not a big deal. My math ended up with a 115kg final set, which is close to a 10lb difference. I imagine that might slow progress, but again, not a big deal.

My apologies for misreading though.

HELL YEAH,my 90% should have been 207kg,somehow i ended up with 217kg,i was wondering why month 3 felt tough,so basically im two months ahead,and still getting stronger,but on my 3rd week only getting 2 or 3 reps on my heavy single :smiley:

Ah, glad my anal (and poor) math was useful. I’d recommend against rounding to the nearest 5 kilograms because of how off it might end up being. Round to the nearest 2.5kg, since that’s the smallest plate denomination.