5/3/1 Superset 2 Days a Week Training Critique

Have been running this training routine for 3 cycles now, adjusting it with time. I am 21, a full time student, a full time job and a child on the way:slightly_smiling_face:, so time is of the essence but I still got to get my work in. Some weeks i end up getting in 3 workouts a week, while some weeks when i am beat down and only manage 2 workouts. If you think I should change anything, would love the input.

Day 1:

• Bench 5/3/1, super set with chin ups for goal of 30-50 reps weighted, once i hit 50 clean reps, i progress…
  • Bench FSL 5x5, super set with face pulls 50-100 reps
  • Squat 5/3/1, super set with any type of curls for a total of 30-50 reps, once i hit 50 clean reps, i progress…
  • Squat FSL 5x5, super set with weighted crunches 50-100 reps

Day 2:

• OHP 5/3/1, super set with chin ups for goal of 30-50 reps weighted, once i hit 50 clean reps, i progress…
  • OHP FSL 5x5, super set with face pulls 50-100 reps
  • Deadlift 5/3/1, super set with any type of curls for a total of 30-50 reps, once i hit 50 clean reps, i progress…
  • Deadlift FSL 5x5, super set with weighted crunches 50-100 reps

looks good - I would do Squat before Bench, and Deadlift Before Press, especially since you’re going to superset chins which might impact your deadlift.