5/3/1 Strength Challenge

Just wondering how many of you guys in the forum have ran the strength challenge outlined in beyond. Did you experience a great gain in strength? In particular, did you manage to get the 110% single on 3’s week of the 3rd month? Just wondering as im planning to run it in succession with the bbb challenge

That is

How many of you have run* the strength challenge lol

Yes, it is by far my favorite of Jim’s templates to run combined with FSL. I was able to hit the 110% and a decent size PR on each of my lifts during the test week. I ran the challenge as written and everything came as it should.

I run the 3/5/1 Template with FSL doing the 3rd working set as my AMRAP in my regular training. I seem to make the best progress this way and still get the TM single in my training which keeps my urge for Jokers at bay.

[quote]Mike PVD wrote:
Yes, it is by far my favorite of Jim’s templates to run combined with FSL. I was able to hit the 110% and a decent size PR on each of my lifts during the test week. I ran the challenge as written and everything came as it should.

I run the 3/5/1 Template with FSL doing the 3rd working set as my AMRAP in my regular training. I seem to make the best progress this way and still get the TM single in my training which keeps my urge for Jokers at bay.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply my man. I appreciate it. Excited to give it a go