Deadlift 5/3/1 FSL 5x5
Lat pulldown 3x10
Leg curl 3x12

Friday A:

Squat 5/3/1 FSL 5x5
Bench Press 5/3/1
Row
Facepulls

I would be alternating FSl with main lifts and rotating ABA BAB, and some acessories like triceps for facepulls or leg curls for curls… will this work?

What is the purpose of alternating the FSL? Do you not think you can recover from the volume? And how are you going to manage progression of the FSL? You will be through a training “week” in a few days, but you aren’t going to be doing any supplemental work for that lift on that at its corresponding intensity.

Are you a beginner? If so maybe 5/3/1 for beginners would be a good choice for you. It looks very similar, you just do FSL work for all your main work every day.

This seems similar to 1000% awesome from Forever, but not as well thought through.

Are you planning on doing 5’s week squats on Monday then 3’s week squats on Friday, or 5x5 FSL on Friday?

Are you adding push/pull/core for assistance, or just the ones listed?

I was planning on doing only push pull assistance not a fan of doing core or single leg exercises, since i have limited time like 1 hour a i want to keep things simple. My numbers for s/b/d/o for 5rm is 70/57.5/95/40 KG. Im not sure where to start 5s pro FSL or 5/3/1 beginners template and what to do next. Like i said i want to keep things simple and dont worring about nutrition also my job requires some physicall activity. I dont have problems about eating since im a guy who does eat very much.

Do you have any of the books?

Then why alternate the FSL? To keep it even simpler you could just train 3 days a week, do one main lift a day, and do your main work and supplemental work in one shot. A cycle of 5/3/1 would take 4 weeks instead of 3. It would probably save you time as you wouldn’t have to switch lifts in a session.

I have read 5/3/1 Forever not all templates… still have some doubts wouldnt be wise to run a program with linear progression wouldnt this be too slow? Since my numbers arent that impressive…

I have no idea what any of that means. But it doesn’t matter anyway. Forever is a really great resource to have. I suggest you spend a bit more time reading it, pick a program that suites you situation, and follow it as written. You will make progress.

i mean what is the advantage of running something like 5/3/1 wich has slow progression compared to other programs who have linear progression and more volume, it seems to have such a low volume, 5/3/1 probably would be only ideal for someone who is advanced or some broken powerlifter with injurys who needs the slow progression. Thats why i said im having my doubts with this program.

Because you don’t understand it.

Slow weight progressions do not mean slow progress.

Volume is governed by what assistance and supplemental work you do.

1 hour is in no way limited time.

Jim explains this in the book nearly in every introduction of each template in forever… . I mean why not do starting strenght or stronglifts and see how far you make it. At one point you are just going to end up grinding reps and testing your strenght instead of building it .

Even if you dont have any of the books, Jim Wendler addresses this exact mentality here.