Dumbbell curls
Tricep pushdowns

SATURDAY
Squat
Front Squat
RDL
Calf raises
Hanging leg raises

At a boy, just get r done. After a couple months of doing this things will fall into place. It seems like a lot of work, but your body will let you know. Make sure the main lifts are moving up, and don’t be afraid to drop back to just those from time to time. How about some background, age, experience, training maxes, and mabey what you do for a living, if it’s relevant to recovery. Goodluck bro, despite what internet hero’s will tell you, the best way to design a program, and learn about strength training, is under the bar!

I failed my last set on the OHP today, I got 3 reps instead of 5. it was only a couple KG over a weight I can do really easily I don’t get the sudden drop off in strength. I am not sure where this leaves me with the program.

I did all the accessory work fine, girly weights but shit tonnes of volume and good form, thought my shoulders were about to explode.

[quote]sharkOnesie wrote:

FRIDAY
Bench press

SATURDAY
Squat
[/quote]

I would be careful with that, Bench and then Squat the day after. But then again thats just me. Good Luck mate.

This looks interesting. I assume this is your template and not JM’s?

I like the idea though of 531 + GVT Assistance… But I’m unsure that it’s only Legs once per week.

Hey guys, I thought I would update this.

I have suffered a rotar cuff problem doing OHP on wendler. I wish I had done wendler a couple of weeks before making this thread as now I have had to stop and look a bit of a twat.

I have cut out all direct shoulder work and am doing a simple 5x5 program with a couple assistance exercises to add in some direct hypertrophy work.

Please no one offer advice as I really am past analysing my routines to fuck and I am just going to follow this until I stop seeing results.

I started real low on all three main lifts.

5x5
squat:50kg
bench:50kg
deadlift:80kg

3x6-8

pullups
tricep pushdowns
db curls

turkish getups

I went a few workouts without increasing the weight to avoid really messing uop the shoulder ecven further but last few workout I have upped it 2.5kg per workout. My diet is pretty on point and feeling motivated.

I think I will step away from the interwebs for awhile and just stfu and focus on doing not pontificating.

I will post up my progress in the future.