5/3/1 BBB of a Weak Ass

Ouch! Glad it’s getting better as well as the knee pain

1 Like

Yep, they are almost gone forever. Love your Instagram videos getting up the silo

That’s great man

Thanks! I should try it again next time I’m home, haven’t done it in a while and my grips gotten stronger since then so we’ll see what happens.

Improving grip strength is one of the most precious and helpful in life for me. Now Im staying in a house in the countryside for the rest of the weekend so if I find something like your videos I’ll try for sure :facepunch:

Today I had squats as I said and ended up wanting to puke my lungs. I did more squats as assistence as I havent squat in a while and some hanging leg raises.

Squat
5x95kg
5x105kg
AMRAPx120kg I got 9 reps. One less than last time but as I havent been 100% its okay

More squats
3x10 70kg

Hanging leg raises
3x15

Leg day has me almost disabled. However, today was pressing day so it wasnt that bad. I have to say that its quite different from seated press but I like it.

Standing press
3x45kg
3x50kg
AMRAPx55kg I got 11, one more than last time

Bench press
5x10 65kg

Rows
5x10 34kg

Pull ups
3x5

Not sure if tomorrow I’ll be able to deadlift because of soreness

Suck it up and get it done man!

Ayee Im good now but I meant that as I train 4 days a week, I could have done it tomorrow instead of today but fuck it Im deadlifting today

Finally ended up deadlifting today thanks to @losthog and hit a pr despite being sored.
Also doing nothing in the mornings but watching Dragon Ball and foam rolling helps

Deadlift
3x115kg
3x130kg
AMRAPx145kg I got 12 reps

Squat
5x10 75kg

Hanging leg raises
4x15

1 Like

You can lift when you are sore, but not when you are injured. You gotta know the difference.

Well done! Congrats on the PR!

1 Like

indeed! improving grip strength makes alot of stuff easier and able to do different things, it’s awesome.

find anything?

2 Likes

Kind of it. Not silos or anything amazing but a lot of trees to do pull ups or just hanginh. Anyways itd my grandpa’s house so I go there each weekend

Thanks man. That pr is also yours because you motivated me to go to the gym hahah. Long live to iron!

1 Like

Today is rest day and I wont do anything related with gym. Im also starting to learn how to drive a car and Im quite excited to start today

1 Like

Horrible day right here. In the morning I had to go to the driving school so I had to get up early. Then in the afternoon I went to the gym but I had a terrible headache that kept me pissed of during training. Im feeling as if my head was going to explode in any moment.
Bench press
3x80kg
3x85kg
AMRAPx95kg I got 5 because I couldnt keep focused due to the headache

Standing press
5x10 40kg

Close grip bench press
3x10 65kg

Rows
5x10 34kg

Face pull
3x15

1 Like

Way to get it done even when it sucks!

Make sure you are staying hydrated!

1 Like

Yeah thats for sure, we have to keep rocking no matter what. Now is time to relax to be ready for tomorrow skwaaats

1 Like

Controversial feelings in todays training. The second squat set was heavy af and I thought that the next set was going to crush me but I dont really know how I managed to do 9 reps.

Squat
3x100kg
3x115kg
AMRAPx125kg I got 9 reps

Deadlift
5x10 100kg (good way to sweat like a pig)

Abs wheel
4x15

1 Like

I love/hate squatting depending on the day but then realize that its the queen movement and everything goes away. Tomorrow I’ll go again to the countryside house so I might end up doing something

1 Like