5/3/1 BBB of a Weak Ass

Whats up? Ive deloading training, caffeine and everything that was possible and today was the first day of training.
Amazed by how fast the bar went until the last set, literally felt like there wasnt any weight on it.

Bench
5x70kg
5x75kg
AMRAPx85kg I got 9 but the last one was hard as hell!

Press
5x10 50kg

Close grip bench
3x10 65kg

Rows
5x10 32kg (next time I’ll pick up a heavier dumbbell)

Biceps curl
2x12 (it wasnt necessary but I felt like pumping a little bit since I havent done biceps stuff for 1 month)

1 Like

Tonight I had problems to sleep and I feel as I hadnt almost slept. After school I’ll take a nap instead to gain more hours of sleeping

No time for naps, just studying and lifting.
Today I had squats and felt unbelievably light.
Squats
5x90kg
5x100kg
AMRAPx110kg I got 12 reps. 12 freaking reps!!!

Deadlift
5x10 95kg

Palov press
5x10

Hey just seen that picture now. They’re stretch marks. I don’t think there’s anything you can do about them. They usually fade after a few months till eventually they’re whiteish and basically unnoticeable. Have a look online and you’ll see better.

1 Like

Thanks man. I thought of it but I dont really care as they arent almost visible (other people are unsafe about them and I dont really know why). Anyways thanks for answering mate

1 Like

Good job Amar!!

Thanks lil man :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

No worries. Also i know you don’t plan on maxing out anytime soon, but you must be close to a bw press by now? That’ll be awesome.

Yep, my actual max is aroung 80kg so there are 5 more kgs left. However Im not keen on pressing, I actually enjoy by far the PLing movements. How are you going with your strongman stuff? I saw yo had some health problems isnt it?

For someone whos not keen on pressing you’re damn good at it. I haven’t been able to lift so i now do BJJ and MMA. It’s not the same but it’s something i suppose.

1 Like

Pressing day after a 2 hours nap. Today I had an exam so I was a bit tired. Gym related, my shoulders were sored from last day but I think it has been the best day of pressing since a while ago.

Press
5x55kg
5x60kg
AMRAPx65kg I got 8. 1 rep more than the older pr @duketheslaya I thought of you in this set. Nearer to bw press

Bench press
5x10 65kg

Closed grip bench press
3x10 65kg

Face pull ss band pull apart
3x15

2 Likes

I think I got a cold last night and I was also sored so it wasnt going to be a great day. At least today was deadlift day, something is something. Training when you are motivated is easy but keep the grind even when you arent feeling good is the difference between the average person and the ones that are ready to smash everything that is on their way.

Deadlift
5x105kg
5x115kg
AMRAPx135kg I got 11 reps. 2 more than last pr :blush:

Squat
5x10 75kg

Paloff press
3x10

Abs wheel
3x10

Also did grip exercises as isometric hang on a fat bar and some farmer walks but nothing amazing.

1 Like

Relaxed day today. Went to the gym to do some cardio and relax my joints and it went well. Did a barbell complex and 400m swimming.
The complex was 5 cleans, 5 push press, 5 front squats, 5 deadlifts and 5 bent over rows. 4 sets of this and sweating is assured

Im ill and have a lot of exams but Im skipping gym? Nope. Just felt kind of heavy but no problem.

Bench press
3x70kg
3x80kg
AMRAPx90kg I got 6 reps. 1 more than last time

Press
5x10 50kg

Rows
5x10 32kg

Close grip bench press
3x10 65kg

Face pull
3x10

Maybe Im doing too much assistance work but I want to improve the lagging parts. Tomorrow gym is closed so no squats until wednesday. I’ll study instead

1 Like

I have been lucky that today gym is closed. Today is snowing! Its the biggest storm I have ever seen and probably the biggest since a lot of time ago

1 Like

No time even to post here. Yesterday I only squated because I had to study and today was rest day. I really want to finish my exams and have time to do things that I actually enjoy doing.
Yesterday’s workout:
Squat
3x95kg
3x100kg
AMRAPx115kg I got 10 reps. While doing the 8th rep, a bastard started saying that I wasnt going to do it and that I was going to get injuried so next time stfu and keep doing your legs extensions instead b*tch

Today was pressing day and it actually felt good with no elbow pain so it helped with the new pr.
Press
3x55kg
3x60kg
AMRAPx70kg I got 6. Thats a 2 rep increase from last time

Bench press
5x10 65kg

Close grip bench press
3x10 65kg

Rows
5x10 32kg

1 Like

Have you considered more row work? Maybe super set barbell rows with the same weight you are pressing…

I havent thought of it, just using a bigger dumbbell next time because they got easy. Also the biggest dumbbell in my gym is 40kg so when I get there I’ll start doing pendlay rows or something like that. Do you think I should be doing more back work?

Yeah, your rowing seems low. I’ve always heard to shoot for a 2:1 ratio of reps.
2 rows / back variations : 1 press