5/3/1 BBB of a Weak Ass

You’re strength is skyrocketing man, well done.

1 Like

Hope to get as far as possible

You have some big pulls coming that like Ike’s easy

1 Like

Now that I have hit a 4 plate deadlift cant stop thinking in a 5 plate pull :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve just seen Born strong and Im not sure if I’ll be able to wait 2 hours to kick ass in the gym

Session done and today was a bit different because it was faster than usually and something weird happened. Two guys were benching the barbell with a 2.5kg plate and I asked them if I could bench while they were resting but they didnt anyone near their bench so I did chin ups instead.

Standing press
3x50kg
3x55kg
AMRAPx60kg I got 9 reps. New pr

Chin ups
5x5

Bench press
5x10 70kg

Rows
5x10 34kg

Hammer curls
2x10

Yesterday I did an early session of squats and it wasnt as bad as I thought. I slept 5 hours and I felt like tightness in the left glute while doing the second set but then it went a bit better.

Squats
3x105kg
3x115kg
AMRAPx130kg I got 5 reps

Deadlift
5x10 100kg

Farmer walks
3x70m 80kg these got easy but there arent bigger dummbells in the gym

Im planinng to create two barbells to do farmer walks here at the countryside because I really enjoy doing them so any suggestion is welcomed

1 Like

Today I learned one valuable lesson, you cant have quads and jeans

Fatigue is starting to spread all over my body but as next week is deload week theres not much problem. Related with todays training, I did 105kg as top set without any issues but I feel that my TM should be readjusted to keep progressing.

Bench press
5x85kg
3x95kg
AMRAPx105kg I got 2 reps with a weight that I had never touched

Standing press
5x10 40kg

Chin ups with a pause at the top
5x5

Rows
5x10 34kg

Today probably was the best training of my life. Not only because of a great deadlift pr but also because I met two big guys that compete and are true beasts. I spotted one of them while he was squatting 215kgx5. We are going to train together some days so I’ll learn a lot.

Deadlift
5x125kg
3x140kg
AMRAPX155KG I got 10 reps. My previous pr was 7 so amazing

Squats
4x10 75kg
2x8 95kg

Tomorrow I’ll do abs as part of rest day and a lot of foam rolling because my butt hurts

I forgot to post yesterdays training but it wasnt a big deal. Its hard to focus on pressing days because I feel that they are easier than the others.

Standing press
5x50kg
3x55kg
AMRAPx60kg I got 9 reps again

Bench press
5x10 70kg

Pull ups
5x5

Rows
5x10 34kg

I enjoyed todays training as a small kid. May it be training with a partner twice as strong as me, may it be a new pr or both!
Glutes were sored but after a good warm up I started to feel more confident. The first and second sets were harder than what I expected but then just having him by my side yelling Come on in each rep helped.

Squats
5x110kg
3x120kg
AMRAPx135kg Got 4 reps

More skwats
4x4 115kg

Tomorrow I’ll do some abs and maybe something else

1 Like

Not much to say because last training was the end of the 8th cycle and its time for a deload week. Im going to change something because Im going on holidays so I’ll train two more times before going

Today was the first training day and as I didnt have a lot of time I just bench pressed. I did more volume than always because I dont think I can do much more than pull ups, push ups, pistol squats and some hiking while Im away. However it will be just 10-12 days so I’ll take it as a deload week.

Bench press (all reps paused)
3x3 95kg
3x5 85kg
3x8 75kg
1x20 55kg

Fatigue and pump were real as hell. Tomorrow Im going to hit squat and deadlift doing something heavy and thats all for this cycle!

I dont even know if this training is going to be good for me but you only live once and I felt like doing something heavy so lets go. Worked up to singles at 175kg and then some heavy squats.

Deadlift
6x1 175kg
3x3 135kg with a pause at knee height

Squats
3x3 115kg
2x5 100kg

For sure tomorrow my legs and knees will regret this but it was great. Now I really want to deload to come back stronger and face new challenges

Yoooo Im back home again. I hope the dumbbells have rest enough because tomorrow I’ll be rocking again

Coming back has never felt this good. I kept the same TM for bench and squats for this cycle as they were getting harder but I increased it for deads and overhead press. Today I had to bench and it went great. The weight felt light and managed to get to my pr but my bw is 3kg lighter.

Bench
5x75kg
5x85kg
7x95kg

Press
5x10 45kg

Chin ups
5x5

Rows
5x10 36kg

1 Like