T Nation

5/3/1 and Plazma

I’ve found that I’ve become quite bored with ‘chest/shoulder pump’ and ‘arm’ days, and decided to switch gears due to lack of motivation and start up a cycle of 5/3/1 again, since I always had a ton of fun with that. My accessory ex. will be pretty standard… a combination of body-weight exercises and John Meadows stuff most likely. Since the overall volume will be lower, is Plazma overkill? Stick to Anaconda?

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
I’ve found that I’ve become quite bored with ‘chest/shoulder pump’ and ‘arm’ days, and decided to switch gears due to lack of motivation and start up a cycle of 5/3/1 again, since I always had a ton of fun with that. My accessory ex. will be pretty standard… a combination of body-weight exercises and John Meadows stuff most likely. Since the overall volume will be lower, is Plazma overkill? Stick to Anaconda?[/quote]

I hear you… feeling your arms and chest pump is fun for a while, but isolation-type training is very mind-numbing to me!

I’d stick to PLAZMA but use 2 doses instead of 3… in fact 2 doses is enough for most people to get near maximum results.

Alright thanks.