5/3/1 and Finishers

I apologize if this has already been answered but I just got the beyond 5/3/1 book and I am about to embark on my training. I wanted to know if there would be any problems with putting finishers at the end of some of my workouts?

[quote]smasick502 wrote:
I apologize if this has already been answered but I just got the beyond 5/3/1 book and I am about to embark on my training. I wanted to know if there would be any problems with putting finishers at the end of some of my workouts?[/quote]

I am not an expert…but no. As long as you recover fine. But 531 is an amazing program by it self.

Leave finishers for wrestlers.

In general I don’t recommend “finishers” as part of training unless they are for:

1. Mental strength (ideal for people who are weak mentally).
  2. Part of the overall goal.

Even to point one, there has to be some kind of logic involved or you end up fucking up your entire training. And some kind of goal, other than to vomit.

People need to get over the fact that you need to drive your ass into the ground after every training session. it’s laughable that this is still part of the training world. The fitness world, I can understand. But not training.