5/3/1 and Adding John Broz Technique?

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:
It was called sarcasm. I know these two workouts are on two different ends of the spectrum.[/quote]

I know! How about the numbers that calculate for Week 3 where you perform 5, 3, and 1 reps…just do that every session. All 4 exercises,twice a day every day, working up to a max each session on all lifts.

Foolproof

shut the fuck up, sarcasm my ass

[quote]GhostOD wrote:
Are there any reports of successful powerlifters training with this Broz system? I’m not interested in doing my own training that way ( I’d rather have a stroke than train 13 times a week), but this quite a little oddity that I’d like to know more about [/quote]

I was curious abut that too.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]GhostOD wrote:
Are there any reports of successful powerlifters training with this Broz system? I’m not interested in doing my own training that way ( I’d rather have a stroke than train 13 times a week), but this quite a little oddity that I’d like to know more about [/quote]

I was curious abut that too.[/quote]

I think they claimed so on the article but didn’t mention any names.

That 19 year old kid was a monster, though. He’ll be smashing world records if he can stay healthy.

[quote]xfactor3236 wrote:
shut the fuck up, sarcasm my ass[/quote]

Yes sarcasm. It’s ok if you are a dumb ass and can’t comprehend it.

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[/quote]

fuck you douschbag, who the hell do you think your kidding? obviously not anyone on this thread fucktard

I’ve been doing something similar to what your suggesting but for squats only.

Everyday I squat my max and everyday I do a warmup set of 10 reps followed by 5,3,1.
This is day 7 and I’m feeling no pain or stiffness anymore…I’m impressed.

Day 1-4 the pain increased steadily until it was comparible to my first time doing GVT but after that the pain steadily trailed off.

My front squat numbers have gone up and my back squat is much more comfortable and quicker/smoother that it’s ever been…

I’ve got 7 more days before my holidays and I’ll continue to squat my max everyday until then.

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[/quote]

fuck you douschbag, who the hell do you think your kidding? obviously not anyone on this thread fucktard[/quote]

Obviously I fooled a fucking idiot like you! You are lucky you didn’t say that within arms reach is all I have to say bitch!

Fill it out, send it in, and someone will be with you asap.

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[/quote]

fuck you douschbag, who the hell do you think your kidding? obviously not anyone on this thread fucktard[/quote]

Obviously I fooled a fucking idiot like you! You are lucky you didn’t say that within arms reach is all I have to say bitch!
[/quote]

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

why? cause you can talk shit on a forum where it fuckin counts right? im sure your a real hard ass out in the real world

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

How exactly did you fool him? Your original question was basically just asking if 5/3/1 could be done with HFT which may or may not work depending on the person. Jim Wendler even addressed it on the live spill. Where is the joke at?

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

why? cause you can talk shit on a forum where it fuckin counts right? im sure your a real hard ass out in the real world
[/quote]

I actually didn’t start the shit. Think what you want about me in the real world. I don’t need to brag. I can take care of myself. I’ll just leave it at that.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[quote]rbowl24 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

How exactly did you fool him? Your original question was basically just asking if 5/3/1 could be done with HFT which may or may not work depending on the person. Jim Wendler even addressed it on the live spill. Where is the joke at?[/quote]

The joke was the sarcasm that I used starting the thread since both styles of training were so far apart.

The only explanation for this thread.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
The only explanation for this thread.[/quote]

I think you are right. I’ll leave the jokes to the professionals.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
I’m begging you, for the reading pleasure of the T-Nation community…could you please post this question on one of Jim’s spills or in his 5/3/1 forum?[/quote]
this

If you have to explain a joke, it probably shouldn’t have uttered in the first place.