5/25 Powerful Image

Damn…

http://www.bullz-eye.com/gnd/2006/10Seanna/

There are lots of pictures of pretty women on the internet. In fact you can find pictures of them doing and wearing just about anything. This isn’t really that amazing.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
There are lots of pictures of pretty women on the internet. In fact you can find pictures of them doing and wearing just about anything. This isn’t really that amazing. [/quote]

Yeah, I was hoping for something more…weight lifting oriented. Or chopping trees down or punching somebody. Women are cool and all but where’s the power?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
FightingScott wrote:
There are lots of pictures of pretty women on the internet. In fact you can find pictures of them doing and wearing just about anything. This isn’t really that amazing.

Yeah, I was hoping for something more…weight lifting oriented. Or chopping trees down or punching somebody. Women are cool and all but where’s the power?[/quote]

How dare the both of you… have your balls retracted into your abdomens?

As fine a female specimen as this subject is referring to, regardless of how many there may be ‘on the internet’, should never be cast aside as commonplace.

For shame!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
FightingScott wrote:

Yeah, I was hoping for something more…weight lifting oriented. Or chopping trees down or punching somebody. Women are cool and all but where’s the power?[/quote]

Has the definition of the “Friday Girl” been lost on here? I would have thought everyone knew by now the point.

Power is not just strength. There are many ways pictures can be powerful.

Yes, the point the Friday pix has been lost. Her tibia/fibula appears shorter than her femur and I am greatly saddened.

Here’s something amazing. Everybody happy now?

Um, no that’s wrong. Hope that pic is a joke.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
FightingScott wrote:

Yeah, I was hoping for something more…weight lifting oriented. Or chopping trees down or punching somebody. Women are cool and all but where’s the power?

Has the definition of the “Friday Girl” been lost on here? I would have thought everyone knew by now the point.

Power is not just strength. There are many ways pictures can be powerful.[/quote]

Friday = Hot chick. Period. Let us never debate this again!

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
Here’s something amazing. Everybody happy now?[/quote]

Anyone who likes that pic has GOT to have latent gay tendencies. I mean, seriously, feeling her rippling shoulders, kissing her rock-hard pecs, running your hands along her shredded thighs,…on the suspicion list at least.

Friday = Hot chick day

I had no idea. Seriously.

TC once explained it to us, way back when. It’s a sort of ‘booster shot’ for the weekened, I guess you could say. I’m not complaining…