T Nation

5.12.06 Powerful Image

Please, stop with the “Powerful Images”, they’re killin’ me. I can’t get anythign done at work…I cna;t evment type anymoer. Hoyl crap! I need a momnet…

The one before this one was much hotter IMHO. I couldnt pay attention to what I was trying to read with her on there.

Edit: Appears to be the same girl, but still partial to the other pic for the record…

isn’t that the same girl?

[quote]waltny wrote:
The one before this one was much hotter IMHO. I couldnt pay attention to what I was trying to read with her on there.[/quote]

It’s the same girl. The same glorious female body.

[quote]alkamite wrote:
isn’t that the same girl?[/quote]

Just a little experiment.

Trying to see if the same girl could pass muster as “muscular girl Wednesday” and “Hottie girl Friday”.

[quote]OneEye wrote:
waltny wrote:
The one before this one was much hotter IMHO. I couldnt pay attention to what I was trying to read with her on there.

It’s the same girl. The same glorious female body.[/quote]

After I posted this I started to think about and went back and checked and I think so also it is the same girl also. Still like the other pic more though…

[quote]TC wrote:
alkamite wrote:

Trying to see if the same girl could pass muster as “muscular girl Wednesday” and “Hottie girl Friday”.[/quote]

She sure as hell can.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
TC wrote:
alkamite wrote:

Trying to see if the same girl could pass muster as “muscular girl Wednesday” and “Hottie girl Friday”.

She sure as hell can. [/quote]

And you can recycle her as “muscular girl” on Sunday. . .

I am working the Colorado Pro Show this weekend. Ever since she came across my eyes I have been hoping that she shows up as a model for the show or a sponsor so I can ask her out to a nice dinner and perhaps a movie.

And then put it back door after throwing my web on that perfect stomach

damnnnn, please tell me where the women that look this good live… and dont say California, arghhhhhhhh

[quote]TC wrote:
alkamite wrote:

Trying to see if the same girl could pass muster as “muscular girl Wednesday” and “Hottie girl Friday”.[/quote]

Can I hear a big “Hell yeah” from the sorority? :slight_smile: Hell, I think this woman is amazing – I’m saving her pics for inspiration.

[quote]TC wrote:
alkamite wrote:

I credit your experiment as a success.
I bet the research was tough!

[quote]waltny wrote:
OneEye wrote:
waltny wrote:

It’s the same girl. The same glorious female body.

After I posted this I started to think about and went back and checked and I think so also it is the same girl also. Still like the other pic more though…[/quote]

No way, dawg! This pic is much hotter!

pretty fine…could use some butt implants though…

[quote]TC wrote:
alkamite wrote:

That’s cool! I was just looking at her and thinking ‘now THAT kind of fluff can be inspiring to a woman.’ She’s hot, and she actually works out! Like, she has actual gasp muscle while still looking very sexy and feminine. Imagine the odds…

[quote]xjayx300 wrote:
pretty fine…could use some butt implants though…[/quote]

???

[quote]TC wrote:
alkamite wrote:

Why, that would be a resounding ‘YES’, good sir. In fact, I think you broke a few minds with this choice.

[quote]mike08042 wrote:
damnnnn, please tell me where the women that look this good live… and dont say California, arghhhhhhhh[/quote]

IN MY HOUSE…

[quote]xjayx300 wrote:
pretty fine…could use some butt implants though…[/quote]

Personally, I think she is perfect, but just to make you happy, I will volunteer to give her some “injections” to her posterior in the hopes that ts fills out her butt to your liking.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.