4TH Acorn Pimp Vid. This Time in Ca

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
koffea wrote:

the real question is why are you not happy that a corrupt organization is being exposed for what they are?

“happy?” You want me to be “happy” to learn of corruption?

Did you like it better when you could simply hide your head in the sand and pretend that only conservatives are horrible?

Stop being a tool.
[/quote]

ohhh, now i understand. Until now, you believed that corruption only happened in the movies or tv. Kind of like Mr Smith or Lisa Simpson goes to Washington.

well now the veil has been pulled from your virgin eyes, and you can see that there is corruption. And to answer your question, yes I expect you to be happy that it is being exposed. The alternative is that it was not exposed. Is that what you want?

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Yes, the GOP has there’s too. The difference is they usually pay for it in at least some token way if not the destruction of their careers.[/quote]

the republicans definitely have there scumbags as well. They lost their soul in 2000, and america is paying for it today. We should not forget that a lot of what is going on right now with the spending, entitlement increases, and czars was made possible by “W” and the republican congress.

but i think your right. the alinsky-ites have been very successful at forcing the republicans to “live by there own rules” which is impossible to ever live up to (i think that is rule number 4: rules for radicals by saul alinsky). The back side of this is that it forces a lot of self introspection by the republicans. It has caused republicans to turn on there own and root out corruption more often. It has caused republicans to root out even the slightest hint of racism. The democrats have never had to do any of this.

http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/16/seiu-is-one-of-the-pillars-of-the-acorn-family/

Acorn and SEIU. I bet the MSM is all over this…just like they were before the election.