495lb Lunges

saw this posted at another site, has to be one of the most impressive feats of strength i have ever seen.

not even wearing a belt.

who is this guy?

Darrel Hobson

http://www.musclegallery.com/darrel/index.htm
Warning: this is one of the gayest bodybuilding gallery I have ever seen.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
saw this posted at another site, has to be one of the most impressive feats of strength i have ever seen.

not even wearing a belt.

who is this guy?

First one isn’t a lunge, but…

OH MY GOD!!!

That’s wrong. I need to hit the gym. And someone needs to take that kid out of here.

hahahah that muscle gallery website is sooo freaking gay!! hahahaha! how the hell can you take that shit seriously!!! He’s big and powerful, but gay as all hell!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Thats 585lbs not 495. Thats pretty sick, I wonder what his squat and deadlift is. If those lunges have any transfer to anything else.

insane

Ha! Look at him, he needs 6 plates per side just to keep him stable! I can do that with just one plate per side! What a wuss.

[quote]ragingbassist wrote:
hahahah that muscle gallery website is sooo freaking gay!! hahahaha! how the hell can you take that shit seriously!!! He’s big and powerful, but gay as all hell!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!![/quote]

What makes you think he’s gay?

It’s a well know fact pro-bodybuilders pose for those site as a way of generating cash. Doesn’t mean they go out and have sex with the guys who whack off to their pictures tho.

[quote]romanaz wrote:
insane[/quote]

very

no shit people pose to make money, but seriously dude, have you looked at some of his pics? THEY ARE GAY!!! There’s posing and then there’s well…THAT!!!

The pic of the him leaning back on the sofa staring longlingly into the camera like he wants bury his bone in your backyard is pretty fucking creepy. But the 495lb lunges are awesome.

That is absolutely impressive. I wish I could deadlift 585 :frowning:

Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

495? That looked like 585.

HOLY SHIT!

Video of Lunges w/ 495… more reps better form.

SICK!!

The way he walks around with 585 like nothing is crazy. That’s like me with the bar, lol.

fuck and he’s not that big either.

[quote]Maldoror wrote:
Darrel Hobson

http://www.musclegallery.com/darrel/index.htm
Warning: this is one of the gayest bodybuilding gallery I have ever seen.

[/quote]

I need to wash my eyeballs that really is very very very very very very very very very very very very very Gay

This guy is one strong mofo I would hate to share a jail cell with him. A guy like that could have his way with you and there would be nothing you could do about it.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
I need to wash my eyeballs that really is very very very very very very very very very very very very very Gay[/quote]

[quote]Hagar wrote:
This guy is one strong mofo I would hate to share a jail cell with him. A guy like that could have his way with you and there would be nothing you could do about it. [/quote]

Irony at its best.

Those lunges are damn impressive.