49 Years Old, Full TRT Advice?

Hi guys. I need advice from professional how can i do proper testosterone replacement therapy

Check out the stickes in the very first pinned post. Everything you need to know.

Please post all lab work with ranges. Not just hormones!

Tell us where you are located. Affects diagnostic and treatment options.

Need more info about you - see below.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

Many thanks for getting back to me. UnfortunatelyI living in Auckland New Zealand and this country is 20 years behind. My symptoms is Anxiety Depression and Panic disorder. My doctor try 6 different antidepressants but non of them was help.my labtest gonna be done Monday or Tuesday. I posted asap since I can picked up.I was a bodybuilder in the 90’s .still do my training for only health reasons. Weight and cardio.I lost 10kg muscle in the last couple years and get in very weak and sometimes shaky feels like YODA .not because of the JEDI power just because of 800 years old.absolutely no sexdrive and no motivation at all.unbelievable hard to live like that. Thanks regards Peter

Thanks but no idea how to check out the stickers. Very new here and just dumb enough to not be familiar with computers. If you let me know where I find those stickers gonna be cool.regards Peter

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

Thanks i read them all but not really helpful and please let me know how i’m gonna get help.what i have to do to get answers? I’m totally old school type guy who lift weight most of his life and now feels like my body and my life falling apart. Thanks

Please forgive me for be inpatient but i feel terrible and desperately seeking for help. Regards Peter

Post labs with ranges:
TT
FT
E2
AST/ALT
CBC
TSH

You can post your oral body temperatures as I requested above.

Thanks for that i really appreciate it. I will upload my lab results Monday or Tuesday. Unfortunately here in Auckland most places works in slow motion

My temperature was 94.64. Thanks so much taking time to help me

A post was merged into an existing topic: KSman is Here

TT mid range, FT not tested

FSH implies some degree of primary hypogonadism.
LH does not, but LH labs can be variable.
Other things not tested…

Temperature was 94.64 in AM? - very low
Also need temperature mid-afternoon.