Find tiny oil based gel caps, 5000iu Vit-D3
Try to get a bit more iodine.
Using iodized salt?
Multi-vit listing iodine+selenium?
Thyroid labs not looking to bad. But there can still be something lurking in there. Please eval overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky.
You have some degree of secondary hypogonadism.
Did you notice a decline in libido then?
Blood is thinner but consistent with low-T.
ALT: High from sore muscles?
E2 is low because FT is low.
You need a different E2 lab as it does not resolve below 60 pmol/L and is thus not much guidance. With T+AI, we may need to calculate a new AI dose and <60 does not work.
SHBG is lower because E2 is lower.
48 is a reasonable age to start TRT
- 50mg T eth/cyp self injected SC/SQ twice a week with #29 0.5ml 1/2" insulin syringes
- 0.25mg anastrozole at time of injections - might need more after labs
- 250iu hCG SC/SQ EOD to preserve testes
- Always do labs half-way between injections to eliminate lab timing artifacts
Please read the stickies found here: https://forums.t-nation.com/t/about-the-t-replacement-category/38/2?u=ksman
- advice for new guys
- things that damage your hormones
- protocol for injections
- finding a TRT doc
Labs on TRT:
DRE at 6 months then annual
AM cortisol - at 8AM please
fasting cholesterol - TRT often reduces