470 Deadlift, 156 Bodyweight

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Frank Yang (his name is Digitalairair on here and on youtube)

These are just 2 examples off the top of my head that destroy your lifts at similar bodyweights (You’re heavier than Yang and lifting less than he was a few years ago, ftr. And his videos are more interesting.)

These aren’t crazy examples of elite athletes either, just guys who post on T-Nation fairly regularly.
[/quote]

I recognize the guy from the 1st link (maxbm) from a meet I did last year in South Jersey. Strong dude on the DL and Squat for his size.
[/quote]

He’s the legendary Deez Wheez, man. A great turnaround story.

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

These are just 2 examples off the top of my head that destroy your lifts at similar bodyweights (You’re heavier than Yang and lifting less than he was a few years ago, ftr. And his videos are more interesting.)

These aren’t crazy examples of elite athletes either, just guys who post on T-Nation fairly regularly.
[/quote]

I recognize the guy from the 1st link (maxbm) from a meet I did last year in South Jersey. Strong dude on the DL and Squat for his size.
[/quote]

He’s the legendary Deez Wheez, man. A great turnaround story.[/quote]

QFT

Dude… idk why you keep doing this. The lift is good, I’m knocking it. It’s the multiple ab shots that resemble what I use to post on Myspace in 8th grade (especially the one at 30 seconds, like why put a Ab/crotch shot?) that’s really making this LOL-worthy.

As for the whole ‘you wanna show ppl they can lift heavy with a low bf%’, do you seriously think someone is NOT lifting heavy in fear that it makes them fat? Do you think someone with that mentality is even the type to work long enough for a 3x BW DL? I really think you include the pictures just for compliments or something.

Also, there’s a PR thread in the PL forum. No need to make a new thread every time you hit a 10 lbs. PR.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

Also, there’s a PR thread in the PL forum. No need to make a new thread every time you hit a 10 lbs. PR.[/quote]

And if he wasn’t as self-absorbed as he is, he would post there. without the abz shotz.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

He’s the legendary Deez Wheez, man. A great turnaround story.[/quote]

QFT [/quote]

Cool. It was a crowded meet so I didn’t talk to him but he carried himself like a good guy.

[quote]AndrewMcInroy wrote:
Serious response here. There is no self promotion going on here. I am looking for feedback from knowledgeable members. I will not get youtube famous from this lift which many other people can do. And on the other hand, hopefully I can motivate someone.

As for all the people hating on me, here is your new requirement: Post up a picture proving you look as good as me and then post up a video of you lifting as much as me, pound for pound, no belt and no straps. If you can’t do this, then don’t post because you’re just mirin’[/quote]

instead of saying pound for pound why dont you put some weight on and stop being so small, then you wouldnt have to use bodyweight ratios to defend your decent (but nowhere near thread worthy) deadlift?

lol youre kidding with that celebration after the lift right?

You didn’t even lock out.

[quote]AndrewMcInroy wrote:
Serious response here. There is no self promotion going on here. I am looking for feedback from knowledgeable members.'[/quote]

No where in the op do you ask for feedback or anything remotely close to that.

Nice work, kid.

You deserve to brag.

my dick is bigger

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
You didn’t even lock out.[/quote]

x2

Hey guys, I was thinking of starting a thread about this, but I see you’ve already started to talk about it.

I want to start lifting heavy, but every time I put more than 2x my bodyweight on the bar, I get super fat, like instantly.
Why is this? Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction?
It’s so frustrating, as soon as I rack the bar, my hawt abz are gone, and I have to cut down from 155 to 135.
I feel like if I keep trying to lift heavy, I’m just going to end up spinning my wheels for the rest of my life.
PLEASE HELP!!

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Hey guys, I was thinking of starting a thread about this, but I see you’ve already started to talk about it.

I want to start lifting heavy, but every time I put more than 2x my bodyweight on the bar, I get super fat, like instantly.
It’s so frustrating, as soon as I rack the bar, my hawt abz are gone, and I have to cut down from 155 to 135.
I feel like if I keep trying to lift heavy, I’m just going to end up spinning my wheels for the rest of my life.
PLEASE HELP!![/quote]

That happens commonly in lifters trying to double BW their DL.
For some reason the glyochediuos gland over-reacts in such situations. It’s been shown in studies that this only happens in a tiny area of ROM during the DL. But the hard part was determining exactly where, since each person possesses a different area.

So lift a lot lighter, avoid deadlifts, and focus on ab work.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

PLEASE HELP!![/quote]

Good question Senor Matty,

Your “Fear of Fat”, or FOF as it is professionally termed, is actually proven to be incorrect by scientific science, or SS. The video presented in this thread is an example of SS dispelling the need for FOF. As you can clearly see in the Hawt Abz Video, or HAV, the individual moving at least >9000lbs is clearly a Greatly Anorexic Youth, or GAY, as described by professionals. While his severely GAY condition is distressing, it does prove through SS that there is no need for FOF.

I hope we all learned something here.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

PLEASE HELP!![/quote]

That happens commonly in lifters trying to double BW their DL.
For some reason the glyochediuos gland over-reacts in such situations. It’s been shown in studies that this only happens in a tiny area of ROM during the DL. But the hard part was determining exactly where, since each person possesses a different area.

So lift a lot lighter, avoid deadlifts, and focus on ab work.
[/quote]

dammit ID, you beat me to it.
You must have run underneath my legs without me noticing to get there first. ZING!

Looks like Flipcollar and me belong to the same Bullshit Club.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Looks like Flipcollar and me belong to the same Bullshit Club.

lol[/quote]

yessir

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
WTF is wrong with you? Explain how 20 seconds of pictures of your abs is not self promotion. What else is it? We’re not stupid here. I’ve also seen your other videos. You’re not fooling anyone.
And fuck you for pretending you can set requirements for who can post what on a public thread. I’ve got enough pictures in my hub, I feel no obligation to post one here.

And as far lifting, I’ve never used a strap or belt in my life. I won’t be dropping 25 pounds and 4 inches of height anytime soon, so forget your ridiculous demands of a pound for pound comparison.

Are you even capable of posting a video of JUST A LIFT?[/quote]

lol so you’re saying that I am stronger than you pound for pound? That’s cool