470 Deadlift, 156 Bodyweight

[quote]AndrewMcInroy wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]AndrewMcInroy wrote:
Serious response here. There is no self promotion going on here. I am looking for feedback from knowledgeable members. I will not get youtube famous from this lift which many other people can do. And on the other hand, hopefully I can motivate someone.

As for all the people hating on me, here is your new requirement: Post up a picture proving you look as good as me and then post up a video of you lifting as much as me, pound for pound, no belt and no straps. If you can’t do this, then don’t post because you’re just mirin’[/quote]

OP, each and every video you have posted here reeks of insecurity. A level of insecurity that I find comparable to the Montreal body chopper, Luka Magnotta.

STOP IT
Quit looking to be validated on the internet, and quit trying to call people out to do it “pound-for-pound”.
STOP IT
Most posters on this site don’t lift for random guys on the internet, and nearly all don’t post quasihomosexual “lifting” videos of themselves.
STOP IT
If this is why you’re lifting you seriously need to reassess your priorities in the gym, and probably outside of it as well.
STOP IT[/quote]

It’s because I want to look like Zyzz but be strong too. Probably never will look like Zyzz and never will be considered that strong. But whatevz ya know just tryin and having fun. But I guess I get more hate than anything.
[/quote]

You’re delusional, and appear to be a pathological liar. Seek help.