470 Deadlift, 156 Bodyweight

No Belt. No straps. 3.01 x bodyweight.

Train crazy and get shredded.

Go away. This forum has had enough of your self-promotion.

mmmm, hot guy abs, MOAR please

nice job

Serious response here. There is no self promotion going on here. I am looking for feedback from knowledgeable members. I will not get youtube famous from this lift which many other people can do. And on the other hand, hopefully I can motivate someone.

As for all the people hating on me, here is your new requirement: Post up a picture proving you look as good as me and then post up a video of you lifting as much as me, pound for pound, no belt and no straps. If you can’t do this, then don’t post because you’re just mirin’

Useless pictures of your abs, too much.

lol you put this in the GetAlife section ahahahaha

id like advice on my lifts in the off topic from lifting forum please thanks yeah

Stefan, the point of the pictures is to show people that they can still lift heavy weights and have a low body fat percentage. Look up Joe Morrow om youtube.

WTF is wrong with you? Explain how 20 seconds of pictures of your abs is not self promotion. What else is it? We’re not stupid here. I’ve also seen your other videos. You’re not fooling anyone.
And fuck you for pretending you can set requirements for who can post what on a public thread. I’ve got enough pictures in my hub, I feel no obligation to post one here.

And as far lifting, I’ve never used a strap or belt in my life. I won’t be dropping 25 pounds and 4 inches of height anytime soon, so forget your ridiculous demands of a pound for pound comparison.

Are you even capable of posting a video of JUST A LIFT?

You are a giant bag of dicks. Funny thing is, if you had come to this board with modesty you might have actually gotten some respect.

fine, your thoracic spine is rounded as fuck

[quote]AndrewMcInroy wrote:
Stefan, the point of the pictures is to show people that they can still lift heavy weights and have a low body fat percentage. Look up Joe Morrow om youtube. [/quote]

A) Those pictures weren’t taken when the lift was performed
B) Everyone already knows this
C) One picture would have been enough. Or how about the video itself? Did you think you looked fat in the video?

Why’s your body so tilted? There appears to be a several inch difference from shoulder to shoulder. Looks weird.

You didn’t post this in the powerlifting forum because you know everyone would tell you you aren’t that strong or impressive. There are guys posting in that very forum who DL almost 100 pounds more than you at that BW.

Hitched

Frank Yang (his name is Digitalairair on here and on youtube)

These are just 2 examples off the top of my head that destroy your lifts at similar bodyweights (You’re heavier than Yang and lifting less than he was a few years ago, ftr. And his videos are more interesting.)

These aren’t crazy examples of elite athletes either, just guys who post on T-Nation fairly regularly.

Nice lift, now pull your pants up.

Here we go again…

If I deadlifted three times my bodyweight, I would actually be shifting weight that would earn passing respect on this forum. Unlike you. And even if I was lifting three times my bodyweight, I wouldn’t post a video of my homoerotic exploits to inflate my ego.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Frank Yang (his name is Digitalairair on here and on youtube)

These are just 2 examples off the top of my head that destroy your lifts at similar bodyweights (You’re heavier than Yang and lifting less than he was a few years ago, ftr. And his videos are more interesting.)

These aren’t crazy examples of elite athletes either, just guys who post on T-Nation fairly regularly.
[/quote]

I recognize the guy from the 1st link (maxbm) from a meet I did last year in South Jersey. Strong dude on the DL and Squat for his size.