you sure had me fooled there!!![/quote]

HATERS GONNA HATE BRO!!!

No lockout.

Cool cool

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
No lockout.[/quote]
X2
I thought the song sucked, btw…

If you want to know what kind of self-obsessed douche Mr. McInroy is, google “Andrew McInroy Nutrition”, check out what the first 20 or so links are. He’s posted his bullshit on every. fucking. website. ever.

Nobody is ‘mirin’ you here. if you don’t have anything useful to post (you haven’t yet, and I doubt you will), then go away.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
He’s posted his bullshit on every. fucking. website. ever.
[/quote]

fuckin lol

[quote]louiek wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
[/quote]

fuckin lol[/quote]

AWWWW HELLLlLL NAWWWWW

Not trying to be a prick, because obviously you’re lean and seem to be pretty strong, so you seem to know what you are doing. So why do shit like this and make yourself look like a tool? Then post the stuff on every forum imaginable??

[quote]louiek wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
[/quote]

fuckin lol[/quote]

Well he’s apparently not a powerlifter, but I can’t tell if he’s a warlock or a kung fu master after seeing that video.

Why do you keep posting these?

Slightly impressive. But it’s really nothing special. A 465 deadlift at any weight is something that most people can achieve in >5 years of serious training.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

Not trying to be a prick, because obviously you’re lean and seem to be pretty strong, so you seem to know what you are doing. So why do shit like this and make yourself look like a tool? Then post the stuff on every forum imaginable?? [/quote]

The 10 seconds that follow that impressive deadlift immediately diminish all of its credibility.

rolling start and rounded back! PERFECT FORM my friend. Could you PM me some tips and tricks to look/lift like you? or at least provide some links to your info…

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

Not trying to be a prick, because obviously you’re lean and seem to be pretty strong, so you seem to know what you are doing. So why do shit like this and make yourself look like a tool? Then post the stuff on every forum imaginable?? [/quote]
Insecure and needs attention. Sad and slightly disturbing.

[quote]want2getlean wrote:

[quote]AndrewMcInroy wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:
and this isn’t a powerlifting forum either.[/quote]

I’m not a power lifter[/quote]

you sure had me fooled there!!![/quote]

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
No lockout.[/quote]

really??? I thought I locked it out?? what do I have to do bend over backwards?? hahah

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

Seriously I am just trying to motivate people to get in shape…

I was hoping that my deadlift video would earn me some respect. Guess it didn’t.