I’m 46 and very active. 6’, approx 12-13% BF, 195 lbs.
Testosterone, Serum 318 ng/dL [Low] range 348-1197
Free Testosterone(Direct) 8.3 pg/mL range 6.8-21.5
DHEA-Sulfate 112.6 ug/dL range 44.3-331.0
Estradiol 10.0 pg/mL range 7.6-42.6
TSH 2.980 uIU/mL range 0.450-4.500
Did not test LH and FSH.
I have BPH and a high PSA. Take Flomax daily for BPH. Just had a biopsy a month ago and it came back fine.
My symptoms are real, but not sever:
- Some brain fog,
- Some decreased libido, but not terrible.
- Some limited ED, but occasional only. Gets up fine, but doesn’t stay occasionally.
- Some tiredness.
- I’ve retained my strength and body comp.
- Testes look full and don’t hurt.
- Average body hair, but has gotten more prevalent in the last 10 years.
I read a magazine article about some guys just doing HCG without test to up their natural test. Wondering if that’s worth a try before trying full blown TRT. I’m not opposed to full TRT.
Any general thoughts and feedback appreciated!