455 Deadlift

This was from Wed night workout. Deadlift 455x2 - YouTube

405 squat looks like knees buckled a bit, comments?

Good work! Good form! Depth looked good in the squat. Impressive especially given that you aren’t using a belt.

Nice squat

The deads looked easy, like you had a couple more reps in you.

Squat looked solid, too. I didn’t see any real knee-buckling, knees just looked a little wobbly. That’s going to happen with near max lifts, though.

Form looks good, keep up the great work!

Hard to say from that angle in the squat but maybe buckling in just a little? In which case Dave Tate suggests a band looped around both knees while squatting lighter weights and keeping the band tight by spreading the knees through the whole squat. Still, your squatting kicks my ass!

Thats a great squat. I agree that the Deads looked like you had more left in you. Strong stuff. Bet your sprinting speed has rocketed up.

respect.

deads looked easy for you.
squat looked good from what I could see, great depth.

keep grindin’

Thanks for the props guys. I have squatted 455 in the past without a belt but I don’t think it was deep so I have been concentrating on atg while upping the weights.

[quote]rudilerm wrote:
Thats a great squat. I agree that the Deads looked like you had more left in you. Strong stuff. Bet your sprinting speed has rocketed up.[/quote]

My starting speed has improved and I haven’t pulled a hamstring which was a chronic issue for me. I do work single legged ham and glute stuff into my workouts alot.

Really good stuff. The deadlifts looked super controlled with lots left in the tank!

Nice form!