44th Birthday: Best Shape Of My Life!

Today is my 44th birthday, and I have to say I’m in the best shape of my life!

I just wanted to give a big “thank you” to T-Nation and all the great writers, coaches, and members. I really don’t think I could have reached my present level of development without you.

Crowbar

Pictures!!!

Congratulations

Hey, how about a humble pic or two?

For inspiration?

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:
Today is my 44th birthday, and I have to say I’m in the best shape of my life!

I just wanted to give a big “thank you” to T-Nation and all the great writers, coaches, and members. I really don’t think I could have reached my present level of development without you.

Crowbar[/quote]

Happy Birthday, Dude!!

Congratulations on your progress. I hope I can say the same in 15 years.

Happy B-Day and congrats.

Congrats - my 44th birthday is next month. I’ll be in better shape than I have been for a while, but will need more time to be in “best of my life” shape - with T-Nation it’s just a matter of time…

Isn’t getting old wonderful. It provides an opportunity to crush some of those myths that accompany aging.

Happy Birthday and keep up the good work. It only gets better.

TNT

HEY, HAPPY B-DAY AND MORE POWER TO YA!
after all you an me, not just getting older, but getting way better!
keep it up!

(clears throat) Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear crowbar524. Happy birthday to yooooooo…and many more! :slight_smile:

My wife never lets me sing…But I figured this would be okay…

May you have many more years of training my friend.

Happy Birthday :wink: 44 is a magic number so from now on your shape might only be better :wink: Keep up good work.

I’m nearly 42 now and I hope that maybe by the time I will be celebrating my 44th birthday I will manage to get to the best shape of my life too :wink:

I’m closing in on 41 myself. And like you I am bigger and better than I have ever been before.

I remember when my dad turned 40. I thought he was an old man. Hell - maybe he was. But how can I be ‘old’ when I have more lean mass now than at any time in my life?

Congratulations on #44. I hope to be able to post a similar success story in a little over 3 years.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
(clears throat) Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear crowbar524. Happy birthday to yooooooo…and many more! :slight_smile:

May you have many more years of training my friend.[/quote]

Your wife is a wise woman.

TNT

[quote]TNT-CDN wrote:
ZEB wrote:

May you have many more years of training my friend.

Your wife is a wise woman.

TNT

[/quote]

You could almost hear me hit those sour notes huh? Dang I could never sing…

[quote]ZEB wrote:
You could almost hear me hit those sour notes huh? Dang I could never sing…[/quote]

It’s pretty sad when folks can tell you are a horrible singer just by the way you write. LOL!!