440 Front Squat!!!

Weighed in at 176 beforehand.

I have video, but I need an editor that’s decent. Any suggestions for video editing programs?

WOW! Great work.

(Sorry I’m a tech moron)

Thanks, and no worries.

How tall are you? I bet most people would have to weigh a good bit more than 176 in order to get a 440 front squat. I mean that in the nicest way possible. And when you did your single arm snatches did you use an Olympic barbell or dumbbells?

Way to Go!!! That is an awesome weight for 176lbs!!!

Thanks, fellas!
I’m 5’6", on a tall day, haha.

If someone can suggest a video editor, I’ll throw the video up on youtube, along with my 572 deadlift, and some cool pullup variations.

[quote]shogunassassin wrote:
Thanks, fellas!
I’m 5’6", on a tall day, haha.

If someone can suggest a video editor, I’ll throw the video up on youtube, along with my 572 deadlift, and some cool pullup variations.[/quote]

My computer came with Windows Movie Maker. I found it under the accessories tab in the start window. Very easy to use, if you have it.

WOW!!!
Thats 2.5 times ur body weight!!!

Dude, I gotta say, that front squat is an inspiration.

awesome job man…did you do it with the clean grip or bar on shoulders?

Awesome job, bro!

VERY sick!

You don’t find many guys 220lbs+ back squating 440lbs atg let alone a 440lbs front squat and definately not at your BW!

One day I’ll get there :smiley: but I’ll be almost certainly 85Kg.

Massive squat!

Koing

[quote]rasturai wrote:
awesome job man…did you do it with the clean grip or bar on shoulders?[/quote]

By god I hope clean grip or not the 440lbs is on your shoulders Id hate to think it was all on your arms/wrists.

End the end I dont care if the bar was glued to the front of you thats some damn fine front squatting Keep it up

Phill

Use a Bit torrent to get an expensive video editor for free. Go to Cnet.com or another tech site to find out which is the best rated one and steal it.

Hahaha. No clean grip for me! I cannot even get into that position properly during a clean, much less a front squat.

I’ll check out cnet this weekend. Thanks!

I honestly think the barbell on the shoulders is harder. Wrist flexibility makes front squats and jerks easier.

That’s just nasty strong. Great stuff guy. What’s your back squat like?

[quote]Hanley wrote:
That’s just nasty strong. Great stuff guy. What’s your back squat like?[/quote]

His profile says 615! Awesome work.

You should be able to get a free trial version of Final Cut or Adobe Premere that will do the job.

Damn impressive squat, can’t wait to see the video.

bump,

did you get video working yet?

440 @176 is damn impressive for a front squat. What kind of grip do you use?

There’s no need to post the video, I can tell by your photo’s that you could FSQ 440. Nice work bro!