Salt and BP:
Sale does not cause BP. BP is a mechanical situation where the arteries cannot accept normal flood flow from the heart. Reduced salt diets reduce blood volumes and help with this flow problem when the arteries are bad.
Why are arteries bad? Often from estrogen dominance that damages the endothelial cells, one cell layer thick that separates the blood from the blood vessel walls. Endothelial dysfunction allows cholesterol to enter the blood vessels walls where inflammatory processes cause scarring and worse.
Lab work: homocysteine is a inflammatory marker specific to processes that damage the arteries.
You want cholesterol numbers in the 180-200 range if possible and higher HDL
- fish oil, nuts, flax seed meal or oil for EFA's
- DHEA, 25mg or as required to get into upper range of DHEA-S
-really stressful situations leave me feeling physically beat up.
-can not focus, feel anxious
- sounds like adrenal fatigue. Google/read Wilson's book on adrenal fatigue.
- high potency B complex multi vits with trace minerals and iodine
- anti oxidants, vit-C, natural source vit-E
- CoQ10, Ubiquinol type.
- mini aspirin
- vit-D, 5000iu mini oil based caps
TRT can lower BP as it counters estrogen dominance and corrects problems with muscle tone of the arterial walls muscles. Estrogen maintenance is important.
Are you using a statin drug?
Thyroid problems have many symptoms in common with hypogonadism.