$426k in Supps?

According to the Top 500 buyer summary, “these are individuals, not stores or groups.” So how the hell does one person rack up $426,027.70 in purchases?

What can I say? I love chocolate Metabolic Drive.

I gotta say, the last time I looked at the Top 500, U don’t remember the number one being in that range.

Maybe something is off. Or they raided the warehouse.

[quote]elusive wrote:
What can I say? I love chocolate Metabolic Drive.[/quote]

That would be one delicious chunk of change.

Now we know where the 11-T went.

the # is wrong.

last I checked the highest was $5x,xxx or so.

I’m at level 0 right now, but am a level 4

My guess is that individual is buying in volume for many people.

Well there’s a few people on this site who are level 4 Biotest customers and and have been here just ove ror under a year.
Doesn’t it itake something like $20,000 worth of purchases to get to level 4…?

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
Well there’s a few people on this site who are level 4 Biotest customers and and have been here just ove ror under a year.
Doesn’t it itake something like $20,000 worth of purchases to get to level 4…?[/quote]

Just over $8,064.00 will make you level 5

my order history is missing at least half of the orders i’ve placed.

what’s the point of the level system in the first place if it’s never accurate?

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:
Doesn’t it itake something like $20,000 worth of purchases to get to level 4…?

Just over $8,064.00 will make you level 5[/quote]

Okay, not as bad as I thought but still a shit load of money just to be spending on supps.

[quote]adsman02 wrote:

what’s the point of the level system in the first place if it’s never accurate?[/quote]

I’m in the same boat you are. I asked one of the mods and they said the techs are reformatting the level system so levels/purchases may fluctuate. It kid of sucks because with less than half my orders I am ranked at like 11,000 (level 3). If my other orders were there I would probably be a level 4. But overall, levels don’t mean anything other than the fact that we buy a lot of Biotest products.

[quote]elusive wrote:
What can I say? I love chocolate Metabolic Drive.[/quote]

^solid gold

lol

I wish they’d give discounts of a certain amount to each level. That’d be sweet.

[quote]adsman02 wrote:

what’s the point of the level system in the first place if it’s never accurate?[/quote]

Word. I’m sure in this post, I’ll be listed as a Level 0, however a month ago I was a level 3. A large part of my paycheck goes to Biotest about once a month.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
I wish they’d give discounts of a certain amount to each level. That’d be sweet. [/quote]

I think you need to spend that much on supps to be able to do what the guy in your avatar is doing.

[quote]SSVegeta wrote:
adsman02 wrote:

what’s the point of the level system in the first place if it’s never accurate?

Word. I’m sure in this post, I’ll be listed as a Level 0, however a month ago I was a level 3. A large part of my paycheck goes to Biotest about once a month.[/quote]

Or…

“Top 500” is something that is recalculated regularly, so # 500 won’t necessarily be at a specific dollar amount (the borderline, I mean) but simply surpasses person # 501.

[quote]skohcl wrote:
pzehtoeur wrote:
I wish they’d give discounts of a certain amount to each level. That’d be sweet.

I think you need to spend that much on supps to be able to do what the guy in your avatar is doing.[/quote]

Nothing but Receptor-Max and Alpha Male. I guess some GPC also for some “explosive force.”

[quote]randman wrote:
My guess is that individual is buying in volume for many people.[/quote]

End of topic.